DC " Conor McGregor ‘Absolutely crossed the line "

McGregor’s message obviously referenced Nurmagomedov’s father Abdulmanap losing his life due to complications after contracting COVID-19 during the global pandemic. While McGregor deleted the tweet, Cormier already saw the damage done and he felt the need to reach out to Nurmagomedov over the situation.

“I get shock value and I get trying to get people to talk but way too far,” Cormier said on his ESPN show with co-host Ryan Clark. “To the point that I immediately called Khabib last night and said, ‘Are you OK?’ Asking him if he’s OK after having to see that, especially with no ability to do anything about it again. He spoke to my kids at my wrestling program the other day and said he was never happier than when he got to fight McGregor on the day. Because for so long, he wanted to get his hands on Conor and beat Conor up.

1 Like

ttt

2 Likes
1 Like

100% agree with this tweet:

Conor will never be feared again and it’s destroying him inside.

5 Likes

10 Likes

I get crossing the line, but calling him to see if he’s ok? What are they 15?

Also, Khabib gets a pass for wishing death and disfiguration on what basis? He didn’t cross the line there?

14 Likes

He said he wanted to change Conor’s face. It’s a half joke. No different than someone saying they’re gonna beat the shit outta someone.

1 Like

I think he’s referring to the comments about the French that Khabib made.

2 Likes

Not really, he posted a picture with a boot over the face of the xenophobic french president:

2 Likes

Yeah I thought that was a bit dramatic to call to see if he’s ok lol. The more I listen to fighters the less I like them. Most are total dipshits.

1 Like

Deleting tweets and booger sugar

1 Like

Oh so DC defends his teamate. LOL shocking.

1 Like

Well whats the problem here? This isnt a threat. He is talking about what God is going to do with him (and you and Macron dont even believe in his God).

1 Like

Xenophobic to acknowledge a problem that just keeps happening. I personally barely give a fuck if they ruin their own region, but these cavefaggots come mooch off the west and then decide the civilized humans need to play by their pedo worship rules. Fuck you and any idiot who thinks like you.

7 Likes

Shitty thing to say but this is MMA. What are words when the end result is trying to kill each other in a cage. Let’s get some perspective here.

Oh and also my dads dead too.

2 Likes