DC doesn't know how to be Good or Bad

He is just plain weird!

He's strange. 

And he still loses to Jones. 

Jones should have went into the cage

He's a good dude. He's everything a champ should be... and still gets no respect. 

Bojack Horseman - Jones should have went into the cage

He would have ran into a pole on the way in.

You can see his desperation to get people to like him.

DC is my favorite fighter on the current UFC roster. Guy is skilled as fuck and doing a great job considering his age and height. Great commentator and host. 

Will go down as one of the GOATs. 

MasterofMartialArts -

You mean a rail 

Seriously.  An unlikable good guy or an unintimidating heel.  If he was a super hero, his call sign would be "meh."

Dick Niaz -

Seriously.  An unlikable good guy or an unintimidating heel.  If he was a super hero, his call sign would be "meh."

I actually really like DC, but I can absolutely understand where OP is coming from

WuDaddy - 

DC is my favorite fighter on the current UFC roster. Guy is skilled as fuck and doing a great job considering his age and height. Great commentator and host. 

^^^^

This guys knows what's up.

His Arthur Jones comment was awesome

Chomas -
MasterofMartialArts -

He's a good dude. He's everything a champ should be... and still gets no respect. 

Its bizarre.  He put on a hell of a performance again and no respect.  He seems like a genuine good dude yet he gets booed.  I don't get it.

Agreed, very strange. I'll never forget when Jones was supposed to come back and there was a presser, Jones got announced and was cheered. D.C. came in and got booed. D.C.'s response was "that makes sense, boo me". Sums it up perfectly. Makes no fucking sense. Like what more do people need to show this guy some respect? I also love the "he's not the legit champ" argument. Sound logic lol.

TexDeuce -
WuDaddy - 

^^^^

This guys knows what's up.

THIS x500

qcddog03 -
MasterofMartialArts -

You mean a rail 

Lamp post IMO

qcddog03 -
MasterofMartialArts -

You mean a rail 

he might get lucky and just hit a bump.

Cormier is by far the worst trash talker in the UFC. His trash is just awful. Also I think fans do not take to him because he looks like the worst example of a fighter in the division. Soft belly, short squat, zero definition.

he did better with the trash talk last night...

hes not trying to be loved anymore.

sooner or later you'll realize they all want to be loved.

that's what I love about connor he doenst give a fukk.

same with the diaz bros.

authentic.

jons and DC both wanted to be loved/liked but they are both savages just be a savage and go with it.

be authentic.

Cormier skeered him when he said something bad would happen if he did.

R00STER - 
Cormier skeered him when he said something bad would happen if he did.

opportunity to hype the fight and call dc on his something bad will happen thing.

I thought there was a chance he might walk to the cage.

jon was super chill like he had just gotten laid or something.

we all know he has a temper.