DC is trolling again: he claims Volk beating Islam would be the biggest upset in UFC history

Remember his top 5 Combat athletes of all time? It was a garbage list. And now this claim by him? Wtf is this guy doing? Is he doing Coke with Conor?

Matt Serra KO’ing GSP is not only the biggest upset in ufc history, but maybe the biggest upset in all of sports. It’s up there

Volk is the number 1 P4P fighter in the world right now. And he’s a champion. This wouldn’t compare to Serra/GSP

3 Likes

8b5evq0

1 Like

Bisping v rockhold and holm v Ronda come to mind

Volk would be good though

Volkanovski is so damn good he made everyone forget about Max Holloway. Volk beating anybody wouldn’t be the biggest upset in UFC history

6 Likes

Yeah, the #1 PFP fighter in the world, beating the dude.making his first title defense, is bigger than Serra vs GSP, bigger than 3-1 Sokodjou KOing Lil Nog and Arona.

1 Like

I love DC, but, like his buddy (and mine) Ariel, he can be a big fanboy and be over the top with the sentiment sometimes.

1 Like

Joey Beltran over Rolles Gracie is the biggest upset I see on record in this 10 year old book I have, but there may have been larger ones since then in the UFC.

Serra over GSP is 5th on this list.

4 Likes

Islam just became champ. His second best win is Dan Hooker. Losing to the number one p4p fighter would only be an upset based on the gambling odds.

3 Likes

I remember that Lauzon/pulver fight. That was wild.

What ever happened to Tyson Griffen? He was the next big thing then I never heard much after that fight.

3 Likes

His constant hyperbole with teammate connections is beyond old.

Needs to just tattoo his forehead with “anyone who trains with my friends is the greatest fighter ever!”.

Would save us a lot of hot air. His carbon footprint from bullshit is off the charts.

1 Like

Let’s see some receipts on this. Which of his friends did he call the greatest ever?

Fuck off jack you dagi cuck

1 Like

So no receipts then? Just empty claims?

DC has trained with hundreds if not thousands of guys just wanted to see which ones he called the greatest of all time.

Man… Drew McFedries hit like a damn truck. I forgot about that dude. Always in a fun fight.

3 Likes

I always wondered what his race was. Was he half black?

Seems likely.

Here is his mom (RIP). Sounds like she had a rough life and was murdered back in 2007 at 51.

Drew is awesome, he always brought it.

Strangled and dumped in an alley… damn
People are fucked up.

Yes they are.

For someone who clearly knows so much about the sport, DC also, simultaneously, continues to appear to know very little about the sport.

2 Likes