DC Lobbying To Keep Jim Miller OUT of HOF

100%

I think that would make fighters fight harder. If I’m in the BMF wing, I don’t really need anything else. Titles and accolades are nice but I want that spot in the BMF hall of fame.

Champ and first TUF winner. HOF worthy. He did notable shit first.

3 Likes

Gordon is barely top 50 himself.

But no I don’t blame Miller at all. I would like to see more vets get his kind of matchmaking rather than being cut after losing to a few top guys in a row. Under the circumstances just having the most fights probably isn’t HOF worthy.

Most fights + most wins + 15 years straight with multiple fights per year + most bonuses + some of the other people that are in the HOF give him a good argument though.

1 Like

I’m just saying out of the list those two seemed like they were lower on the list (not bashing).

1 Like

If they let that drunk hill billy in the HOF then they have to let Miller in too.

5 Likes

I may edit the post cause I’m fan of Griffin but that was the thought process

2 Likes

I mean, having the most wins in UFC history is kinda a big deal

7 Likes

Maybe not a first ballot hall of famer but he deserves something

If he fights at ufc 300 and has the wins record they should do it

2 Likes

“Thanks for coming in today, Mr. Ripken. We just wanted to reiterate how much we appreciate your dedication and grittiness in regards to your MLB career…but…about that hall of fame induction…yeah, um…”

8 Likes

That’s fair, so basically the hall of fame means nothing as far as talent level and results. That’s a shame.

1 Like

It is a shame.

Every sport has done this. It’s unfortunate. Waters down every HOF and takes away from the true greats of history.

1 Like

With 17 losses.

1 Like

Matt Serra did something hall of fame worthy. What moment has Jim Miller had that people have cared about in his career? Serra owns the biggest upset of all time.

He’s also buds with Dana but that’s besides the point.

Bad comparison. Ripken was much than a 25-17 ufc record that Jim Miller has.

1 Like

Ridiculous. Faber had 5 title defenses in WEC AFTER UFC bought them. Not to mention his excellent career pre UFC acquisition. When Faber was champ that was the only FW division UFC ran. He was #1 ranked FW in the world.

2 Likes

That’s some stupid shit.

This…with Cerrone going in this year, there’s not really any way you can keep a guy like Miller out. Their records are the same and their accomplishments within the UFC mirror one another.

3 Likes

Honest question, if the rankings and belts havent meant anything in a longtime, then why should the HOF. It’s a UFC HOF, they are gonna stack it how they want. We got to take it all with a grain of salt

4 Likes

There’s a pioneer wing of the hall of fame that has Tito etc that Faber belongs in not the Modern wing of the hall of fame which he is in and out of the list on the Modern list I was picking the two that could be argued for Miller