DC might be serious about Superman & WW

From http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=46122

DC Comics readers wondering where artist Tony Daniel would land after his shortened stint on "Action Comics" need ponder no more: He'll be just around the corner from the publisher's iconic flagship title.

Today, DC announced that October will see the launch of "Superman/Wonder Woman" -- a new monthly series starring the DC Universe's latest power couple written by "Swamp Thing's" Charles Soule and drawn by Daniel.

IGN also debuted a first image for the series trading on Jim Lee's now famous cover showcasing the pair's first kiss. Check it out below and stay tuned to CBR for more on "Superman/Wonder Woman."

I haven't read much new 52 stuff.

Is Lois no longer Supes girl?

Have SM and WW been together since the start of new 52, or are they just getting together now?

THEY SHOULD HAVE A BABY.......SUPERBOY PRIME..........LOL

between this and the spiderman sister i wish the aztec where rigth

BIGWHITESEXY - THEY SHOULD HAVE A BABY.......SUPERBOY PRIME..........LOL

What happens when steel rubs marble at the speed of sound?

BKViper - 

I haven't read much new 52 stuff.

Is Lois no longer Supes girl?

Have SM and WW been together since the start of new 52, or are they just getting together now?

Lois is not only not Supes' girl...she never was. 

SM and WW kissed around JL #8 (?) but not much has happened since.  I guess this is DC's way of saying, "they really are a couple....ie S + WW, 4 EVA".

(And don't get me started on how every other frakin' thing DC/WB does has S + LL, including as I understand it, Man of Steel)

BKViper - 

What happens when steel rubs marble at the speed of sound?

LOL

This. Making unstoppable Super babies.

Mark Waid is awesome!

Mark Waid retweeted:

I'm not sure why he feels it needs justification.

I consider Kingdom Come exactly what it is, and Elseworld story.

Daredevil73 - I'm not sure why he feels it needs justification.

I consider Kingdom Come exactly what it is, and Elseworld story.

I think Waid is responding to fans who say, "But Superman and WW are supposed to be an item.  Look at Kingdom Come."  I know from reading other message boards, that some fans really do think that way.

And while I've digressed I also have read fans on other message boards asserting Batman + WW because of the JLU cartoon....