DC: O'Malley a Bigger Fight for Sterling than O"Henry

Bobby Hoffman was a nut job (prob drugs or at lest mental illness).

I walked into a Borders (book store) in Brea , Ca and walked over to the magazines area. Bobby was there and he was standing there reading a mag that had written an article on him. I said,” your the man” and he said, “ fuck yeah”. He was blasted or out of his mind. Later I trained around him and realized he was like that all the time.

No shit

After Randy Couture lost at UFC 57 I was with him and others in his hotel room after.

Bobby Hoffman came by.

He was quiet but if there was ever a guy who looked uncomfortable in his own skin that was him.

It was like he was ready to explode at any time.

A nice enough guy when I chatted with him and I spoke with him about KOTC because I was a huge KOTC fan and it seemed to put him at ease to have something he was knowledgeable with to talk about.

It may have just been that he was in a room with a lot of people he didn’t know and I know sometimes that puts people on edge and he certainly was more relaxed when I brought up KOTC.

However, I would not f@ck with that guy because he’s got stuff inside of him that should not come out and when it does I would not want to be in the vicinity.

1 Like

These fags just hate DC so they hate everything he says, regardless of whether its true or not.
A lot of men on this forum cant think outside of their emotions, like women.

As far as tickets and interest, but I think Sterling would backpack his ass with the quickness

2 Likes

Thanks, DC – captain obvious.