DC Refuses Jones fight in NYC

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
BrckNoHitBk - 
GeoDim - I love DC but he is letting this fake title get to his head. Phone Post 3.0

Fake? Because the old champ rather do coke and cheat on his wife it means DC is a fake champ? DC hasn't stopped training, hasn't been suspended. Hasn't had to go to court for a hit and run, hasn't had to go to court on drug charges. But yeah...that damn fake champ.

Bwahaha!   Emotional chica!   Jones does so much dumb shit.  He really does.  He's an idiot.  How about this....

Show us how he cheated on his wife....

Show us how he had to go to court on drug charges.....

Who gives a shit if he does drugs or has sex with other women?
Are you a soccer mom? Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda -
da Vinci 81 - Since when should any champ be able to dictate where a fight take place? I hope the UFC turns around and says you'll fight where we tell you to fight or else be stripped. Phone Post 3.0
They have no right to do that and why the fuck would you hope for that? Phone Post 3.0
Why the fuck would anyone want to see a fighter put restrictions on where they will fight? Phone Post 3.0

Lol at fans getting behind dc because Jones cheated on his wife. Bottom line is Jones made dc cry like a girl lastitme they fought Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
Sunkist1207 - 
pidgey - "UFC is set to consider lifting his ban pending a third-party investigation."

i have a raging clue the "third party" investigation wont find anything "conclusive"

Pidgey, 

I would say that the picture below is very appropriate. Vote up Sir!

Sunkist,

I like you..  and agree with your Cyborg threads.   Don't be douche here.   Btw, I'm a huge supporter of Cris and have met/hung out with her when I lived in Vegas.

Rampagefitslikeaglove, 

Pardon me if my picture came across as disrespectful because that was not the intent. I personally do not have much faith in "UFC third party investigations"  In my opinion Jones has been convicted in a court of law who based their decision on the facts acquired about the case. I am not sure why the UFC need to conduct a further investation with a third party or what they hope to uncover that the courts failed to discover. In my humble opinion, the money going towards this "third party investigation" can easily go towards the fight purse of a fighter on the lower end of the UFC pay scale

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
BrckNoHitBk - 
GeoDim - I love DC but he is letting this fake title get to his head. Phone Post 3.0

Fake? Because the old champ rather do coke and cheat on his wife it means DC is a fake champ? DC hasn't stopped training, hasn't been suspended. Hasn't had to go to court for a hit and run, hasn't had to go to court on drug charges. But yeah...that damn fake champ.

Bwahaha!   Emotional chica!   Jones does so much dumb shit.  He really does.  He's an idiot.  How about this....

Cerrone said Jones did blow off hookers tits, we have had two OG'ers say he was banging 19 year old chicks in college at Ithaca in NY. He was drunk driving at 3:00 am with another chick in his. Cops found "a shit load of condoms" in his rental in New Mexico. Are you fucking stupid? Yes, you are. I don't give a shit if Jones cheats on his wife, lots of people cheat. But to pretend he is faithful is hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
BrckNoHitBk - 

Cerrone said Jones did blow off hookers tits, we have had two OG'ers say he was banging 19 year old chicks in college at Ithaca in NY. He was drunk driving at 3:00 am with another chick in his. Cops found "a shit load of condoms" in his rental in New Mexico. Are you fucking stupid? Yes, you are. I don't give a shit if Jones cheats on his wife, lots of people cheat. But to pretend he is faithful is hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

"Cerrone said this on Xbox"

"OG'ers said this"

I've seen the car video.  The cop grabs a 3 pack of condoms and calls it a "shitload" and that was the hit and run.

Again, he prob does cheat on his wife.  Can you show us?

TheBigRedOne -
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Jones, who hails from upstate New York, is currently suspended by the UFC indefinitely"

Also, is this true?

Jones is from Philly.
Rochester, Philly Phone Post 3.0

derp

He'll do what he's told. Phone Post 3.0

I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo -
cbone25 - It will sell big time dc knows Jones will destroy him again and looking for any type of advantage that we won't get in the ring Phone Post 3.0
Jones hardly destroyed DC Phone Post 3.0
He destroyed him mentally more than he did physically. Phone Post 3.0

The thing is, Jones won't care. He's a fighter and he'll beat Cormier wherever he fights him. Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - The thing is, Jones won't care. He's a fighter and he'll beat Cormier wherever he fights him. Phone Post 3.0

THis....he'll take his belt back in Vegas and then go beat Gus who's lost 3/4 in NYC or f'n Sweden.

DC throwing out his best chance to fight in New York. Phone Post 3.0

The investigation is about under what parameters he can fight without violating his sentence.

Im pretty sure they will produce a conclusive, careful report that will be delivered to the UFC.

da Vinci 81 -
Elias Cepeda -
da Vinci 81 - Since when should any champ be able to dictate where a fight take place? I hope the UFC turns around and says you'll fight where we tell you to fight or else be stripped. Phone Post 3.0
They have no right to do that and why the fuck would you hope for that? Phone Post 3.0
Why the fuck would anyone want to see a fighter put restrictions on where they will fight? Phone Post 3.0
I'm in favor of people exercising whatever power they can in the workplace that they've earned over large businesses. Furthermore, athletically, DC is smart to not want to concede a home field advantage to a challenger. As champion, he's earned that. I don't give a shit where they fight, same to you and I. Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
BrckNoHitBk - 

He said do drugs. Jon failed a drug test for coke. So he does drugs.. Charges or not. And he crashed his Bentley into a pole at what hour of the night with hoes in his car correct? Also car full of condoms this time on the hit and run. Only a fool can't see it. With that said idgaf about any of this lets just see the fight Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda - 
da Vinci 81 -
Elias Cepeda -
I'm in favor of people exercising whatever power they can in the workplace that they've earned over large businesses. Furthermore, athletically, DC is smart to not want to concede a home field advantage to a challenger. As champion, he's earned that. I don't give a shit where they fight, same to you and I. Phone Post 3.0

I agree in a way.  He can say what he wants, and maybe it'll have some pull, and if it works, great.   However, I have a feeling if the UFC wants a big card in NYC, and they want Jones on it, it'll happen with or without DC, and of course DC will take it.   What's funny, it's not like NY is Jones' home base.  CA, Vegas, TX, etc... are all closer to his camp.  He's been in NM for years.

Vikingknee - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
BrckNoHitBk - 

He said do drugs. Jon failed a drug test for coke. So he does drugs.. Charges or not. And he crashed his Bentley into a pole at what hour of the night with hoes in his car correct? Also car full of condoms this time on the hit and run. Only a fool can't see it. With that said idgaf about any of this lets just see the fight Phone Post 3.0

Ya  agree we can assume he does stupid shit.   However, he's never been charged with drugs.  So, that's never happened, as poster says.   And yes he prob cheats on his "fiance."  He's not married.  So, don't make shit up like he cheats on his "wife."  And in NY, those "hoes" were his and his girlfriends high school friends.  That's all easily documented.  Again, he does dumb shit.  He's an idiot for drinking and driving, doing coke 3 weeks before a fight,  hit and run, his stupid instragam posts, etc....

He does dumb stuff.  Not sure why you guys feel the need to make other shit up.

Bunch of cucks in this thread if they give a shit where another man puts his penis.. Phone Post 3.0

NYC is as very different than where Jon Jones is from. He will get some fans but overall no more love than if he fought in Vegas. From all the fans I know he's not very well liked. Phone Post 3.0