DC reinstated as UFC LHW Champ!!

His dick works

I’m sick of Jon Jones’ bullshit. I used to be a huge fan. The dude just makes it impossible to like him.

He’s been on the NFL juicing program his whole career. He deserves nothing.

Vegito Blue -
Herb Mazzagatti -

Vegito Blue looking like DC after the last JBJ fight. We all saw what Jon looked like when he was off the juice against OSP. That's no champion of mine. 

He was rusty in that fight. Still dominated him. But roids had nothing to do with him deciding to kick dc in the head at that given moment 

dumbest comment I've read on the UG since I can even remember.

Vegito Blue -
Glowman -
Vegito Blue -

The 2 time fake champion. Seriously he's not the champion guys Idc if he wears gold around his waist or not. There's no way he should feel proud right now 

He lost twice to a guy who is a blatant steroid user.

Go fuck yourself kid

Sorry but steroids had nothing to do with JBJ kicking DC in the head 

Lol. Dickhead. 

Sinead O Connors Nipples -

lol, Vegito Blue. 

He's the most retarded poster around these days. I wonder how old he is. 15? 

Bigtrain2681 -
Vegito Blue -
Glowman -
Vegito Blue -

The 2 time fake champion. Seriously he's not the champion guys Idc if he wears gold around his waist or not. There's no way he should feel proud right now 

He lost twice to a guy who is a blatant steroid user.

Go fuck yourself kid

Sorry but steroids had nothing to do with JBJ kicking DC in the head 

Lol. Dickhead. 

Lol yeah 

1800champagne -

lol, Vegito Blue. 

Without juice, Jones doesn't train as hard. He fatigues faster. He isn't setting a blistering tempo for a LHW at the start of each round. As DC walks him down Jones tires faster. When the key moment to throw the head kick comes, Jones doesn't throw it because he isn't physically primed to throw it like he is fresh and he misses the chance.

Or, he is never in the same situation to even attempt the head kick because he isn't running on turbo and DC just bullies him, takes him down at will, and hellbows him to bolivia.

That's how steroids work.

Jones wouldn’t have taken steroids if he didn’t need them.

Vegito Blue -
1800champagne -

lol, Vegito Blue. 

23 is the new 15, barely employed and still living with parents

Osbot -

Without juice, Jones doesn't train as hard. He fatigues faster. He isn't setting a blistering tempo for a LHW at the start of each round. As DC walks him down Jones tires faster. When the key moment to throw the head kick comes, Jones doesn't throw it because he isn't physically primed to throw it like he is fresh and he misses the chance.

Or, he is never in the same situation to even attempt the head kick because he isn't running on turbo and DC just bullies him, takes him down at will, and hellbows him to bolivia.

That's how steroids work.

exactly!

He beat Gus and Rumble and he's the goat LHW? makes zero sense. Please don't include Anderson as a notable win because Anderson was the best 185er and was 0-3-1 against DC

Regardless DC will reign as a champ in this shallow division. 

VectorWega -

It's ridiculous to speculate about whether or not Jones needed steroids to win fights.  As we should know by now, speculating about potential outcomes in MMA often proves to be incorrect.  What we can say though is that Jon Jones was willing to jeopardize his entire career to gain an edge by cheating. From my point of view, this invalidates all of his accomplishments in MMA. 

Ya'll have fun continuing to talk about this loser.  As far as I'm concerned he's not even a pro fighter anymore so I don't give a fooooook about this guy...not even a little bit.  Thread should be closed and a new one should be created if he comes back in 4 years.

TRT Vitor vs non TRT Vitor. Best example of a fighter on juice and off it. Drastically different and we don't know how long JBJ was on it but from all the times he's failed and looked bad against OSP it sure seems to me he might have been on it for a while

Vegito Blue -
Herb Mazzagatti -

Vegito Blue looking like DC after the last JBJ fight. We all saw what Jon looked like when he was off the juice against OSP. That's no champion of mine. 

He was rusty in that fight. Still dominated him. But roids had nothing to do with him deciding to kick dc in the head at that given moment 

Kinda like how the roids had nothing to do with Barry Bonds/Mark McGuire home run records.  They just take them for shits and giggles.

UFC should've kept Bader and Phil Davis.they can use some sort of names.