DC Taking AJ Lightly? 210 VLog Ep2 Seems to say so

Cormier is an Olympic athlete. I don't think his competitive mentality could be better.

Weidman in serious shape for this fight. Lovely family moments throughout. Embedded is my favorite reoccurring youtube series

Cre: please check out Andrew Neeme on youtube.

Btt I also think DC is taking him lightly. Im betting on rumble with my friend for a hundred 1:1

CRE - Cormier is an Olympic athlete. I don"t think his competitive mentality could be better.

Weidman in serious shape for this fight. Lovely family moments throughout. Embedded is my favorite reoccurring youtube series

Ive never heard him downtalk an opponent before a fight like this. 5 days to go!

CraftyMighty - 

Btt I also think DC is taking him lightly. Im betting on rumble with my friend for a hundred 1:1

Good channel, makes me want to move to Vegas.

Weidman is the most ripped he's been in a long time 

whats up with the guy holding the mits for dc being a midget?

AJ is pretty tall

dc is working those body shots.

hes cocky right now but I think hes just pumping HIMSELF up talking like that.

AJ is dangerous as hell theres no way DC can think if he has a bad fight its only close.

AJ had to have worked his wrestling a lot and cardio for this one would think right.

don't want to get embarrassed again.

Pierre St-George - 
CRE - Cormier is an Olympic athlete. I don"t think his competitive mentality could be better.

Ive never heard him downtalk an opponent before a fight like this. 5 days to go!

He did it more before the first fight.

CRE -
CraftyMighty - 

You'll find it's a dry heat compared to where you are now, hanging from Askren's nut suck.

Saltine American - 
CRE -
CraftyMighty - 

You'll find it's a dry heat compared to where you are now, hanging from Askren's nut suck.

wow

Saltine American -
CRE -
CraftyMighty - 

The smell is about the same though

Pierre St-George - 
Saltine American -
CRE -
CraftyMighty - 

The smell is about the same though

LMao

That promo where Rumble says "Daniel , I'm coming for you!", sounds gay as shit. If that's how he intends to intimidate DC, it's no wonder he isn't taking him seriously.