DC "this is my last fight at 205"

at 2:27. Obviously he's kidding a bit, but it seems like it's in the back of his mind already?

fixed

Truth! lol

He's got a good record at the HW weight class. If he wins, call out Stipen 2 belts, everyone is doing it. 

Make a card like:

Dc vs Stipe

MW Champ GSP VS T WOOD

Cody vs Conor at 145

Nunes vs GDR

I think it's more likely he goes up if he loses, because if he wins, they are gonna push the Jones rematch. Plus Cain seems to be in limbo, so that makes Cormier more likely to go up. He doesnt seem like he has interest in only a few more fights at the most anyway. 

Anything to avoid jbj

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty -

Anything to avoid jbj

Lol hes been chasing Bones for 2 years now.

If DC moves up and wins the HW belt at the same time holding the LHW belt, thats more impressive then Conor's 2belts to me.

Actually wouldn't his last one be his last fight at 205?

He did almost die cutting weight at the Olympics. That and he did well at heavyweight. Outside of avoiding Cain, there's no real reason not to move up.

That being said, he's carrying way more weight than he needs to. That weight cut is unnecessarily hard.

His final fight at 205 was against Anderson imo.

BuddyRevell -

His final fight at 205 was against Anderson imo.

You did there, see, it I do

BruteDion -

If DC moves up and wins the HW belt at the same time holding the LHW belt, thats more impressive then Conor's 2belts to me.

Even with JBJ  still fighting?

Saltine American -

He's got a good record at the HW weight class. If he wins, call out Stipen 2 belts, everyone is doing it. 

Make a card like:

Dc vs Stipe

MW Champ GSP VS T WOOD

Cody vs Conor at 145

Nunes vs GDR

first card I'd be willing to buy in a long time

if cain retired, yes

ranier wolfcastle -

if cain retired, yes

Cain is practically retired at this point. He fights like once a year.

3:22 "I wonder if I can catch some in my mouth?"

Yes, Pearl.  Yes. you sure can.

Saltine American -

Make a card like:

Dc vs Stipe

MW Champ GSP VS T WOOD

Cody vs Conor at 145

Nunes vs GDR

They'd have to charge $100 for that card in order to pay everyone and make a profit. 0.00% it happens. 

JOESONDO - He did almost die cutting weight at the Olympics. That and he did well at heavyweight. Outside of avoiding Cain, there's no real reason not to move up.

That being said, he's carrying way more weight than he needs to. That weight cut is unnecessarily hard.

The weight cut doesn't need to be as hard.  DC is a cannon ball, but to be fair, the dude carries around some additional padding that could be eliminated if he were more disciplined between fights.

DC needs to stop eating so much crap and eat sensibly he'd make the weight easy. He's not a heavyweight