DDS = The Beatles

My best guess is that John and Gordon are moving forward with Gordon’s coaching due to Gordon’s stomach issues. I wouldn’t think they’d all be moving to Austin if many of them hate each other. But I don’t know anyone or shit about this group (other than they’re all pretty f’ing good at jiu jitsu).

Anyone actually know what Sonny was doing before she just randomly rocked up in NYC at Renzo’s? Her history is colourful to say the least.

Just sayin…

1 Like

No. Where would we find this info? I’m sure she was a sex worker of some kind.

1 Like

Accurate post is accurate

Stop teasing

1 Like

Isn’t her name nathalia?

This thread is a dissapointment

4 Likes

In for the inevitable train wreck.

IIRC someone on this forum predicting Sonny would be the death of that team a few years ago.

1 Like

Moi

Mostly because gordon is a young and inexperienced know it all who hasn’t learned a woman can fuck you over on the turn of a dime, especially someone like her, regardless of what they say or how they might be acting.

1 Like

Has anything confirmed came out that actually puts the blame on Sonny? I’m still in the camp that it was about the split of profits from everything that led to current events but I have not been keeping up.

Of course not….people on this forum are mostly full of shit lol

Sonny is in his new DVD

They filmed that months ago

How many months ago? Do you have an exact date?

Hillbo just shut the fuck up. As usual you have no idea what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

No

She basically brainwashed Gordon and did a lot of nasty shit to Ethan and Nicky when they were all living together. There is a very good reason why Nicky left his own brother and the best no gi grappler in the world.

So yes, she was the catalyst for a large amount of the disharmony and the eventual split.

Oh, so the same thing I’ve been consistently calling the last couple years and a few blue basement nuthuggers would call me a hater for speculating? Ohhhhhhhh. It’s almost like manipulative attention whores are pretty much always a toxic presence the longer they stick around and are enabled, especially among a group of high-test ultra competitive meathead high school dropouts.

Thank you for your input. It has been invaluable as far as this thread is concerned. Any more beans you want to provide will be appreciated by a majority here I think I can speak for.

“Nasty shit” = THE nasty?

I know nothing about the situation other than what I’ve read on this thread, read on Danaher’s instagram, and read in one article right after the split, but it definitely stood out that Gordon and Nicky are going in different directions.

They’d all take turns shitting on her

1 Like