De Blasio has 24 officers guarding blm street mura

2 Likes

1 Like

I just had an idea how you can get free police security at your home or business.  Put up statues of black hero's and paint blm on the street.  

4 Likes

SpunQ -

He is single handedly responsible for the deaths of thousands of elderly for his care home stunt. He needs a punishment worse than death.

Sentence him to 15 years in a Covid carehome?

4 Likes

Tim Duncan -

I just had an idea how you can get free police security at your home or business.  Put up statues of black hero's and paint blm on the street.  

Put up a Biden banner on your grass. You will be invisible.

2 Likes

At least the cops doing that instead of hunting black men!

-madmartgay

1 Like

So they are allowed to paint it, but no one is allowed to paint over it?? Was there some type of permit involved or something?

2 Likes

NHBDaddy - So they are allowed to paint it, but no one is allowed to paint over it?? Was there some type of permit involved or something?

Black privilege was the only permit needed

1 Like

Yellow Paint Matters

3 Likes

Trump sends Feds to arrest people mostly citing vandalism. OG applauds and cheers. 

Someone from the other "team" tries to prevent vandalism = WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

Love this place. 

2 Likes

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Trump sends Feds to arrest people mostly citing vandalism. OG applauds and cheers. 

Love this place. 

The cops should have arrested the people that painted the vandalism on the street to begin with but the mayor is above the law.

6 Likes

they found 24 m'fers who have really pissed of their Sgt or Lt.

"I told you Johnson id get back at your ass some day. well guess what, youre a graffiti commando from now until further notice"

1 Like

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Love this place. 

It completety ignores the fact that the vandalism they are trying to prevent was a direct troll attempt on Trump by painting BLM. It was childish and I am all for people getting arrested for vandalizing government and personal property of others. People are upset that De Blasio is wasting tax payer money protecting a troll attempt at Trump instead of using those officers on the street to police. 

1 Like

This is insane.  

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Love this place. 

Feds were protecting a federal courthouse that rioters were trying to set on fire.

False equivalence to compare that to a street mural.

6 Likes

cyberc92 - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Love this place. 

It completety ignores the fact that the vandalism they are trying to prevent was a direct troll attempt on Trump by painting BLM. It was childish and I am all for people getting arrested for vandalizing government and personal property of others. People are upset that De Blasio is wasting tax payer money protecting a troll attempt at Trump instead of using those officers on the street to police. 

Seems to hard to comprehend for people with TDS

1 Like

#BLDM

VTCO - 

Yellow Paint Matters

perfect

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Love this place. 

You're better than this. 

1 Like

cyberc92 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Love this place. 

So you're saying politicians trying "troll" is a bad thing...? Interesting. 

1 Like