De la Hoya vs Vitor

What this tells me is…………cocaine is a helluva drug

I’m surprised Vitor opened as the favorite.

Can Vitor juice?

1 Like

Local athletic commission, but no USADA, so maybe.

I’m guessing they haven’t signed a contract yet just in case Vitor gets starched by that youtuber haha.

Its Triller. Vitor could get injections between rounds if he wanted.

1 Like

I for one, am glad freak shows are back! Just wish they were MMA and not boxing.

Jeff Novitzky is Somewhere just shaking his bald dome right now!!!

Wonder if he’ll watch the fight?

VITOR IS LOSING HIS FUCKING MIND !!!

1 Like

“I believe this fight with me and Oscar, this is the biggest fight ever. The reason why is Oscar is a legendary (Olympic) gold medalist, one of the best pound-for-pound that ever lived. He revolutionized the sport. If it wasn’t for Oscar, there wouldn’t be Mayweather. If it wasn’t for Vitor Belfort, Conor McGregor wouldn’t exist. So now the new generation will be educated on who these two guys are from Mexico and Brazil going to America, the land of the dreams. Oscar became an Olympic gold medalist. Vitor became the youngest (UFC) champion ever. This fight is about breaking records,” Belfort said (h/t MMAjunkie.com).

I feel like Jon Jones and triller are a match made in heaven (or Jon’s future cell)

giphy-1

6 Likes

IF IT WASNT FOR MIKE TYSON , VITOR WOULDNT EXIST

1 Like

2 Likes

I miss this guy

Al Stankie gave all of Oscar’s secrets to young Vitor. LOL JK. Oscar is going to box circles around him and Vitor can take any drugs he wants that won’t change.

2 Likes