De La Riva in MI Nov 13-14

We are pleased to announce De La Riva's return trip to Michigan November 13-14th, 2004. Coming with him is his black belt protege Marcello C. Monteiro.

Classes will be held Satuday November 13 and Sunday November 14 from 12:00-3:00 P both days.

De La Riva and Monteirao are available for private classes Friday November 12 through Monday November 15th.

Two Days Seminar $125
One Day Seminar $70

Deals:
Two Days Seminar + Private Class $200
One Day Seminar + Private Class $150

Private Lessons $100/hour (first lesson)
$85/hour each additional
$75/each for semi-private classes up to four people

Classes will be held at our new location:
Martial Arts Unlimited
DLR-MCM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Detroit
1310 West 14 Mile Road
Clawson, MI 48017
248-435-4030

Contact Chris for more info regarding hotels, directions or to schedule your private classes. Hope to see you on the mat!

ttt

Hope to see you on the mat. De La Riva and Marcello arrive Friday, Nov 12th, and will be avaiable for classes and privates all weekend.

Now is a great chance to see the legendary master in person.

I was in Indy for the chess on the mat on the 6th don't miss this chance to work with two legends!!
jason schmitt

Hi there mu name is Sergio Silva and I've been doing BJJ for over 12 years and I just had a pleasure to see both of this guys working on the mats with the "Chess on the mat" and I have to say that all the details of the moves made me think and see moves in the different way.
De La Riva told me that the most important thing taht he like to target is make everyone understand the moves and our idea of the Chess on the Mat.

Very,very good seminar...

Sincerelry,Sergio Silva