De La Riva seminar/Buffalo, NY

Ricardo De La Riva, 5th degree black belt under Grand Master Carlson Gracie Sr will be conducting a 3 hour seminar at WNY MMA Academy on 5/13/06. The cost of the seminar will be $60. Contact chuckanzalone@buffalobjj.com to reserve your spot. Visit http://wnymma.com/events.php for more info.

ttt

I just went to one of his seminars last month and learned a dozen new things and several details to things I already knew but didn't realize.

Everyone interested in attending. You will have until May 6th to Pre-Register for the seminar. By Pre-Registering you will be able to reserve your spot and attend the seminar for $60. For those who choose to pay at the door, the cost will be $80.

Contact chuckanzalone@buffalobjj.com or call 433-8683 for info on how to Pre-Register and reserve your spot.

First we have Carlson Gracie Jr and now De La Riva, things don't get much better do they? As always you can count me in.

ttt Amazing instructor who runs great seminars.

wow parker when did you get the fancy blue name?

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

May 13th, 2006: Ricardo De La Riva will be conducting a three hour Jiu-Jitsu intensive at Western New York MMA Academy 215 Walnut Street, Lockport, NY

5th Degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under GrandMaster Carlson Gracie

One of the most influential and creative fighters in the history of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Famous for inventing the "De La Riva Guard"

Voted one of the five top BJJ players in the world by Gracie Magazine

Undisputed victories over Royler, Rolker and Royce Gracie

Everyone interested in attending. You will have until May 6th to Pre-Register for the seminar. By Pre-Registering you will be able to reserve your spot and attend the seminar for $60. For those who choose to pay at the door, the cost will be $80.

Contact chuckanzalone@buffalobjj.com or call 433-8683 for info on how to Pre-Register and reserve your spot.

ttt

ttt

ttt