De pano surfing on opponent!! pics

why??!?!?!?!?!

"why??!?!?!?!?! " ..euh..because he is a disrespectfull prick?

ttt

lol @ people still turtling

Ive met pedepano in person...what a great guy....not....he is a true cunt

How heavy is he??

that soo not classy. childish shit

I used to really like Pe De Pano but after seeing how he acts I really don't like to watch him anymore.

I have meet him a couple of time and he was very nice to me and everyone else. He took pictures and signed whatever people wanted. (This before a fight)My guess is he was trying to make a statement that this guy is not trying to fight at all.

lol @ jimmyjohn trying to rationalize his behavior

lol, HOW MUCH DOES HE WEIGH???? He looks like he's fairly bigger than Sasaki in these pics.

"I'm willing to be he did that because the other guy was just hiding from the fight"

Then PDP should put him on his back and force him to fight, not stand on him like surfboard.

I was in Brazil at the end of August and he was reffing matches at the senior nationals while talking on a cell phone. At the time, I thought he was just a bit self important, but it seems as if he's a true prick. Hope somebody pimps him.

Greg

"he was reffing matches at the senior nationals while talking on a cell phone."

That is pretty fuckin pathetic.

It's common knowledge that the guy is a total a**hole. It's nice to see
that the jiu jitsu public is learning this.

the guy has character, im all for it. if the other dude was actually trying to engage and fight that shit wouldnt have happened.

"if the other dude was actually trying to engage and fight that shit wouldnt have happened."

Like in a football game, when an offensie linemen puts down a weak defensive linemen who then just lays on his back. So that offensive linemen puts his fist in the defensive linemens throat for not putting up a better fight. Come on, thats ridiculous. Then PDP should use a technique to put the guy on his back or work a choke, not be a shithead and stand on his back.

Brett

lol

most people think grappling is "gay" and "boring" well that makes it more exciting. if i was there id be laughing my ass off and clapping but on the other hand if i was the guy getting stepped on id stand up and kick his fucking teeth in.

"He took pictures and signed whatever people wanted."

lol @ getting that guy's autograph