De pano surfing on opponent!! pics

"lol @ getting that guy's autograph"

The guy is the best current sport BJJ guy in the world like him or not. He is the Absolute World Champion for 2003.

I think what he did was funny and after the match he was very respectful to his opponent. People need to lighten up.

I stand by my previous statement.

some of you guys are real faygots so what he is surfing on the guys back he probly was not doing anything so he gave the fans a bang for there buck.

Grow up not everyone has to be Randy Couture.

Any worse than Randy spanking Tito's ass?

Tito talked so much that when they finally got in there to fight the spanking was well deserved. :)

Pe De Pano is a decent human being who makes sh*t for cash to practice and compete in the sport he loves.

The real message here is don't turtle up like a little beeeoootttcchhh when you have a match against Pe De Pano.

LOL at haters like BTillett42...

PdP is dominating and showboating and there´s nothing wrong with that. His behaviour is way better for the audience than the "turtle up and pretend your dead" tech that Sasaki and a lot of others use. PdP may be an ass but atleast he´s an entertaining ass...

Its bit childish, but fuck it I laughed.

Pano does sound like a dick though.

If Genki Sudo did that most peeps would proclaim it as 'Genius!'. C'mon guys, popular opinion may be that he is a twat, but that was just downright FUNNY!

s98--I am not a hater at all. I just think that action in the picture is uncalled for. I feel the same way when some dumbass like Deion Sanders does his prissy little dances down the football field taunting the other players. It is unprofessional.

Brett

Am I missing something??

wow, he's goofyfoot...

So it was OK for Pe de Pano mess up the kids face at the Arnolds so bad that the kid needed 8 stitches from an illegal cross face?

LOL at the Pe de Pano jock riders. He's a prick plain and simple.

"The guy is the best current sport BJJ guy in the world like him or not. He is the Absolute World Champion for 2003"

I thought Dean Lister was the 2003 Absolute champ...didn't he beat PDP in the second round?

I guess the nutriders haven't seen the pics of what Pe De Pano did to that poor bluebelt that competed against him in the Oxy challenge exhibiton match. He put the poor kid in the hospital using illegal crossfaces. The match was supposed to be an exhibition for chrissakes and the guy was only a bluebelt yet Pe De Pano felt the need to bust his face up and humilate the kid. He is most definitely a DICK.

I agree.

Wow!! Wtf is that crap all about??? Oh, and does anyone know how much he weighs?!?!?! lol

I'm still laughing at anyone getting his autograph.

He is awesome. Ass or not!

"The guy was only a bluebelt yet Pe De Pano felt the need to bust his face up and humilate the kid."

Blue Belt or not, he should have taken a bat to that pricks head...