DEA Should Investigate UFC

Seems like a cesspool of drugs. Test the owners. Find out how much they know. They've ruined the sport. Think of the children.

Dana's like a fat headed Heisenberg.

Lorennzo is a 4 foot tall Tan Vince McMahon

its prolly not far off

this is getting beyond ridiculous

Lol

Testing the owners would definitely cause an uproar.

Lorenzo is on a Lyle AlZado amour of gear.

More juice than tropicana Phone Post 3.0

I say let everyone do what they want.  No one is 'cleaning up' this or any other sport.

Trying to do that is like trying to stop the rain, just foolish.

It's about time some of the few remaining clean fighters under contract with Zuffa complete their deals and go elsewhere. I think it's pretty obvious not enough is being done to ensure a level playing field over there, I wouldn't even want to be associated with them. Such a scummy company.

I wonder if Anderson touched Lorenzo at all before the test.

He could easily contract second hand juice from Lorenzo.

Don_Dada -

It's about time some of the few remaining clean fighters under contract with Zuffa complete their deals and go elsewhere. I think it's pretty obvious not enough is being done to ensure a level playing field over there, I wouldn't even want to be associated with them. Such a scummy company.

What a dumb thing to say, do you expect the UFC to monitor the fighters 24/7?And what makes you think it would be any different in the other organizations? Phone Post 3.0

Don_Dada - 

go where to bellator were they openly accept ped's. Ufc is the lesser of the evils currently. We need a organization that is all about catching users. Someone who test you even during layoffs. A organization that requires a random drug test every 90 days. Weather your fighting or not

They should investigate US open tennis.

Serena Williams is about as clean as my arsehole.

Scrappy Doo -

Is that GGG in the back left of photo? Phone Post 3.0

Gomrad -
Scrappy Doo -

Is that GGG in the back left of photo? Phone Post 3.0
Looks like Joe B Phone Post 3.0

Good Guy Gary?

I mean Good Guy Greg.

Don_Dada -

I think it's the opposite. Let all the good fighters who use go to one fc. No tests. Way better rules. More exciting fights. Then let the slow, clean, unathletic fighters stay in the ufc. It would be the clean second rate mma league with watered down rules, tons more injuries, more boring fights with more fighters gassing, while one fc would become the big player in mma with all the big names, putting on the best fights with the best rules. You Puritan crusaders would have your weak little clean league and the true fight fans would have the best mma the world has ever seen. Would be glorious. Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - Seems like a cesspool of drugs. Test the owners. Find out how much they know. They've ruined the sport. Think of the children.

Talk about a slippery slope. You want to stifle innovation? Silicon Valley has a major coke problem that likely started with adderall (sp) use. DEA can't be policing corporate america.

Ingrained Media -
Bobby Lupo - Seems like a cesspool of drugs. Test the owners. Find out how much they know. They've ruined the sport. Think of the children.

Talk about a slippery slope. You want to stifle innovation? Silicon Valley has a major coke problem that likely started with adderall (sp) use. DEA can't be policing corporate america.
Fuck those nerds. Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th -

they need to investigate NSAC, and why these results always seem to be released AFTER the fight happens when they are tested BEFORE the fight happens. It's obviouse they only release after so they get the $$$ from when they piss hot.

Guys like Lorenzo The Juicebag were on the commission.

It's like Having John Gotti Jr. policing the mafia. Phone Post 3.0