DEA Should Investigate UFC

Yeah, but whuddya gonna do, ya know?

Enjoy the fights and don't worry too much about what the fighters do and don't do.  We're not their mothers, they're big boys, and they know what they're doing.

Why should we care as long as they fight good?  If everything is on the table for everyone, it's a level playing field.  The fighters will do what's best for them, and honestly, that would be better for us.

Everyone's happy.  How can you be against that?

Honestly, I don't know why a fighter would gas themselves up as much as they can afford and beat the test like Olympians do. It's their living, and they're not hurting anyone other than themselves and the other roidbag they're fighting.

It really does suck for the guys who go it clean. They can't train as hard. They could wreck future UFC guys in regional shows, but as time goes on, the PEDs make all the difference, and one guy is on TV and the other is teaching BJJ to guys who end up on TV.

Gomrad -
Scrappy Doo -

Testing the owners would definitely cause an uproar.

Is that GGG in the back left of photo? Phone Post 3.0
Benevidez standing on a chair? Phone Post 3.0

AlbertEinstein -
Don_Dada -

It's about time some of the few remaining clean fighters under contract with Zuffa complete their deals and go elsewhere. I think it's pretty obvious not enough is being done to ensure a level playing field over there, I wouldn't even want to be associated with them. Such a scummy company.

I think it's the opposite. Let all the good fighters who use go to one fc. No tests. Way better rules. More exciting fights. Then let the slow, clean, unathletic fighters stay in the ufc. It would be the clean second rate mma league with watered down rules, tons more injuries, more boring fights with more fighters gassing, while one fc would become the big player in mma with all the big names, putting on the best fights with the best rules. You Puritan crusaders would have your weak little clean league and the true fight fans would have the best mma the world has ever seen. Would be glorious. Phone Post 3.0
I like this idea, VTFU Phone Post 3.0

They're too busy trying to take down dispensaries in states where its legal to sell pot.

They could put a RICO case on these guys. UFC operates across state lines. My cousin got done for fed time for a lot less than these guys are doing.

Dana and the Frittatas should be investigated for RICO, That fugazi deal with Abu Dhabi sheik to pay off Station debt, Dana's fake ass boxing record, steroid distribution, encouraging fighters to use steroids to get back in the UFC, selling shit PPV for 60 bucks, harboring more druggies than Woodstock.

Enough already

Bobby Lupo
?@BobbyLoopz
DEA should Investigate @ufc and @UFCONFOX for being a corrupt drug filled organization. Maybe they can get @danawhite's fake boxing record
Reply Retweet Favorite

I let the Culinary Union know all about this

Truly sad what this sport has become.

Thanks Zuffa for taking a great sport and living up to all the stereotypes of people that want the sport to die.

Way to set the example

WWE seems cleaner.

Less steroids in bodybuilding than at Zuffa headquarters

Snitches... Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Parents - Snitches... Phone Post 3.0
Zuffa has no honor. They served on the commission and didn't legalize MMA, then bought the company for pennies on the dollar and put that fake boxer in charge.

Fuck me and my dollar, fuck them Phone Post 3.0

Jesus what a bunch of whiny ass pussies. You all are a fuckin disgrace

getgettinsomeread - Wait if they caught Silva, how are they corrupt? Phone Post 3.0

The test was a month ago, and they still let the fight happen.

Same shit with Coke Jones.

They encourage their employees to use drugs. They lead by example: look at Dana, Lorenzo, Rogan and Goldie. Like a fucking CVS Pharmacy

BFleeWV - Jesus what a bunch of whiny ass pussies. You all are a fuckin disgrace

Look, Dana's back on the UG...and his spelling has improved.