Dead fetus found in shopping bag

Security guard at midtown Victoria’s Secret discovers dead fetus in bag of apparent teenage shoplifter: police sources

NYC PAPERS OUT. Social media use restricted to low res file max 184 x 128 pixels and 72 dpi

ALEC TABAK/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

NYPD detectives carry an evidence bag containing the dead Fetus.

A suspected teen shoplifter was busted Thursday toting around a dead fetus in a plastic bag while swiping lingerie at a midtown Victoria’s Secret, cops said.

The horrifying discovery at the Herald Square store occurred after a security guard spotted the 17-year-old girl and a pal snatching sexy underthings off the rack and called police.

Patrol officers responding to what appeared to be a routine property crime made the gruesome find, as they corralled the two girls. One of them, Tiona Rodriguez, told police she suffered a miscarriage the day before. Rodriguez, already the mother of a young son, was taken to Bellevue Hospital.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/dead-fetus-found-bag-midtown-store-article-1.1488876#ixzz2i2BB5ldI

Tiona Rodriguez from her  facebook.  She is the one who had the baby in a bag at a Manhattan Victoria's  Secret.

Tiona Rodriguez from her facebook. She is the one who had the baby in a bag at a Manhattan Victoria's Secret.

I don't wanna live on this planet anymore. Phone Post

Wow. Phone Post

This happened in my town a few years ago.

Bitches be crazy:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8710333.stm Phone Post 3.0

Black Friday starting early this year I see. Phone Post

fucking shit

When I heard this story I was like "Gotta be Florida". Was very surprised to hear it was NYC Phone Post 3.0

How does shit like this happen. Phone Post

I used to work at a hospital. This one time a chick walks in and goes to check into the ER. She says, "I think I had a miscarriage." Then the cunty nurse sneered, "Oh and why do you think that?!" That bitch pulled out a gallon sized color seal zip lock bag out of her purse and slammed it on the counter. You know it was the yellow and blue make green kind. Luckily it was green because it was full of baby fetus. Phone Post 3.0