Dead Mau5 "ufc" music video

Saw this on twitter its got Goldy and Arianny in it and says ufc but yet it is more like real steel.

incase first one didnt work. 

How about you make it work for phones? Thanks, pal. Phone Post

for whatever reason neither of your posts work for me. maybe provide the link also.

not good at makin it work for phone thing I watched it originally on mine tho so hold on.

Lloyd gave me my bluename 9/11 Clown Top Team -  how about all of you use the search engine

How about that they don't have it for phones, bud. Phone Post

Lloyd gave me my bluename 9/11 Clown Top Team -  how about all of you use the search engine

How about I dont care enough about a Deadmau video to actually search it out. I saw the link on the first page of threads and figured i may as well check it out. Since the guy is having trouble posting the video I suggest that he just post the link so I dont have to go spend my time searching for something that I probably won't like that much. I dont see how it would be an issue for him to just post the link as well as trying to post the video.

Maybe you could use the search engine for me and post it yourself.

it's one of the worst fucking things I have ever experienced

Enjoy it folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr2Bc5qMhE4&feature=player_embedded

I love deadmau

Going to the opening of Amon Tobin's new show next Thursday

^ how can you mention those two together in the same post?

Mind blown.

Thanks for saving me there and I enjoy dead mau5 but am surprised UFC let him use their name with the type of video hill Billy's in a trailer and robots fighting? Phone Post

In before fickle UG'ers claim they're too cool for Deadmau5.

All of those people are fans that Deadmau5 tweeted to show up if they wanted to be in the video. Neato Toledo.

Goldy is painful to listen to. Song is bangin' though.

Deadmau5 was great 5 years ago.

I like the song, the video is fucking confusing though.

inf0 -  ^ how can you mention those two together in the same post?

Mind blown.

LOL I know, sorry.

I really enjoy Deadmau5, and he's got the visual theater stuff going on.  But Amon is a GOD.  I am expecting the best concert experience of my life.