Dead Mau5 "ufc" music video

blupitt - 

Thanks for saving me there and I enjoy dead mau5 but am surprised UFC let him use their name with the type of video hill Billy's in a trailer and robots fighting? Phone Post

Deadmau5 has exclusivity deals with Vegas clubs to play there. I'm sure the club owners and people connected to Deadmau5 pulled some strings with Lorenzo to get this done.

Plus Dana will now be able to hang out with one of the most popular DJ's currently in the U.S.

Wtf did I just watch. Man fuck Deadmau5. He's a piece of shit human being and even shittier to see live. Phone Post

2JupitersTooMany - 
inf0 -  ^ how can you mention those two together in the same post?

Mind blown.

LOL I know, sorry.

I really enjoy Deadmau5, and he's got the visual theater stuff going on.  But Amon is a GOD.  I am expecting the best concert experience of my life.

Check out Richie Hawtin.. if you aren't familliar already with him.  His live show is amazing.. he does all the video and audio mixing.. plus he's hip to new technology.. 

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble -
blupitt -  Thanks for saving me there and I enjoy dead mau5 but am surprised UFC let him use their name with the type of video hill Billy's in a trailer and robots fighting? Phone Post

Deadmau5 has exclusivity deals with Vegas clubs to play there. I'm sure the club owners and people connected to Deadmau5 pulled some strings with Lorenzo to get this done.

Plus Dana will now be able to hang out with one of the most popular DJ's currently in the U.S.

Interesting cuz I feel like the video points out all the stereo types they were tryin to get away from. Suppose it could get the UFC out their to mau5 fans after that rogan podcast debacle. Phone Post

Sounds like he's already leaked his own music, but I've just learned that if you pre-order the new album through iTunes you get the Griefers song now.

Unbelievably gay

Also, he came off as an aspie jerk on rogan's show Phone Post

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - In before fickle UG'ers claim they're too cool for Deadmau5.

I suppose i'm one of them as I prefer real techno.

Proves that a mouse can jump a shark.

This isn't good music never was. It's a nerdy club DJ with a gimmick. Phone Post

He ain't no Deadmau5 but he'll do