Deadliest catch question.

Deadliest catch season 12 aired in Australia last night and i caught it, how much and what drugs is that johnathon hillstrand cunt on?, he seems eternally off his face. Phone Post 3.0

lol. I lived by him for years. The answer is a lot, and many. He used to show up at the golf course bar jitzed out of his mind.

I think a lot of them do coke to stay awake. And because they're degenerates. Phone Post 3.0

Jake Anderson looks like he's done all the meth in Alaska. He's a rough looking dude for his age. Phone Post 3.0

Fabes - I think a lot of them do coke to stay awake. And because they're degenerates. Phone Post 3.0
You spelled meth wrong Phone Post 3.0

A lot of them are heroin/pill addicts. Phone Post 3.0

sewich - Jake Anderson looks like he's done all the meth in Alaska. He's a rough looking dude for his age. Phone Post 3.0
Watched the show for years. Just learnt this year that Jake was actually a pro skateboarder. He's got a few gnarly videos on you tube. Phone Post 3.0

sewich - Jake Anderson looks like he's done all the meth in Alaska. He's a rough looking dude for his age. Phone Post 3.0
I think thats called doing one of the hardest jobs on the planet since he was 16. Phone Post 3.0

I would love to watch cameras on the boats that aren't on deadliest catch. I think because of production and safety all the boats on the show are pretty strict about drug and alcohol abuse. I can only imagine what some of the crews are like on the boats that aren't on the show. They must be savages. Phone Post 3.0

GSPsBeard -
Watched the show for years. Just learnt this year that Jake was actually a pro skateboarder. He's got a few gnarly videos on you tube. Phone Post 3.0

no shit

http://youtu.be/opyp6yd0o_c

Jake Phone Post 3.0

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
I think thats called doing one of the hardest jobs on the planet since he was 16. Phone Post 3.0
And doing a lot of drugs. There have been many episodes talking about rampant drug use among them all. Phone Post 3.0

itskrisdude -

lol. I lived by him for years. The answer is a lot, and many. He used to show up at the golf course bar jitzed out of his mind.

Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

just had to google only 35 lol looks like he's wandered the sahara for a decade. Phone Post 3.0

I was on a 2 day fishing trip out of san diego and one of the deck hands said he worked on Sig Hansens boat for a season. I asked how they stayed awake so long. He said "sucking dick". Confused, i asked how that keeps people awake. He made the smoking motion with his fingers and said "you know, smoking meth". Ahhhh, ok, smoking meth kept them awake. But if they call it sucking dick, i guess i want to find the drug they call eating pussy Phone Post 3.0

I really believe drugs is the only way to last on those ships....show co workers said they could do it....I told them bs ... The work may not look bad on tv but what you don't see is the massive amount of lack of sleep these guys get , the ton of stress on the back and the terrible weather.... The work I could pull off...I couldn't stand awake more than 20 or more hours though... Phone Post 3.0

thebehemoth73 - I really believe drugs is the only way to last on those ships....show co workers said they could do it....I told them bs ... The work may not look bad on tv but what you don't see is the massive amount of lack of sleep these guys get , the ton of stress on the back and the terrible weather.... The work I could pull off...I couldn't stand awake more than 20 or more hours though... Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I feel the same, the sleep deprivation would be the killer...also fuck wild bill and his gaylord son, total arseholes. Phone Post 3.0

Pernod -
Fabes - I think a lot of them do coke to stay awake. And because they're degenerates. Phone Post 3.0
You spelled meth wrong Phone Post 3.0
Meth makes sense. I'm an excellent speller dammit! Phone Post 3.0

I don't see these boats allowing these guys to use meth as a pick me up to fish for long amounts of time. The time they'd gain off a bender is quickly erased by the come down/recovery. Phone Post 3.0

The fact you can pull 60-80k in 2-3 weeks depending on how quick you can get the crab in the boat is the #1 stimulant. Phone Post 3.0