Deadliest catch question.

GSPsBeard - The fact you can pull 60-80k in 2-3 weeks depending on how quick you can get the crab in the boat is the #1 stimulant. Phone Post 3.0

No, it's pretty much cocaine and Red Bull.

itskrisdude -
GSPsBeard - The fact you can pull 60-80k in 2-3 weeks depending on how quick you can get the crab in the boat is the #1 stimulant. Phone Post 3.0

No, it's pretty much cocaine and Red Bull.

Cocaine and red bull helped me catch crabs once too. Phone Post 3.0

I think alot of those guys stay up for days on coke. 

If I had to guess I'd say Aderall Phone Post 3.0

GSPsBeard - I don't see these boats allowing these guys to use meth as a pick me up to fish for long amounts of time. The time they'd gain off a bender is quickly erased by the come down/recovery. Phone Post 3.0
They have out right said on the show that drugs are prevalent.

Northwestern- basically everyone except Sig were junkies at some point. Jake was in rehab

That loser that ran the saga got caught on camera and went to rehab.

The Phil Harris special they said Phil would spend all his money on fast cars and cocaine.

Time bandit- pretty much the same story.

This isn't speculation, it's from the horses mouth truth. Phone Post 3.0

lol

GSPsBeard - http://youtu.be/opyp6yd0o_c

Jake

Holy shit! 

Who would want to be stuck on a boat in dangerous conditions for that long.

GSPsBeard - I would love to watch cameras on the boats that aren't on deadliest catch. I think because of production and safety all the boats on the show are pretty strict about drug and alcohol abuse. I can only imagine what some of the crews are like on the boats that aren't on the show. They must be savages. Phone Post 3.0

The only things I saw were alcohol use, some weed, and Adderall. I am sure coke and meth were also present.

I had to debrief after returning from the boats and they always asked one question about drug use and it went something like this..."Did the Captain and crew use drugs and alcohol to the point were you felt uncomfortable?" lol

They didn't try and crack down on it unless it was out of control.

By the way, the footage would be incredibly boring. They fabricate 90% of the drama on that show.

Working on Alaska fishing boats puts dog years on you.