Deadliest Catch season 9!

Anybody watching? I hope they throw Elliot overboard this year.

Watching. Haven't missed a season yet. Phone Post

I was on Netflix. I need to get caught up again. It's addicting once you start. I saw pieces the other day. Poor Sid is looking so old. Phone Post

Dont know if anybody noticed but this is the saga's 2nd time on this show

BloodWork - Anybody watching? I hope they throw Elliot overboard this year.

I DON'T LIKE THE GUY.......BUT I ACTUALLY HOPE HE SUCCEEDS. IT TAKES BALLS TO PUT YOURSELF IN THAT KIND OF DEBT TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS. I WILL ALWAYS CHEER FOR THE GUYS THAT DO THAT.

BIGWHITESEXY - 
BloodWork - Anybody watching? I hope they throw Elliot overboard this year.

I DON'T LIKE THE GUY.......BUT I ACTUALLY HOPE HE SUCCEEDS. IT TAKES BALLS TO PUT YOURSELF IN THAT KIND OF DEBT TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS. I WILL ALWAYS CHEER FOR THE GUYS THAT DO THAT.

I have more respect for Elliot so far this season much better attitude  though he hasn't had much hardship. But Junior is a fucking douche.

I hope Josh can find a way to get the Cornelia back on the water with or without his fuck up brother.

I can't believe how much of a douche Sig being to Edgar. Doesn't the family own the boat and not just Sig? Phone Post 3.0

STUPID LAZY FAGGOT KID PUTTING OLD BAIT IN THE POTS......KIDS TODAY MAN!!!

Wow this season has made Jr. look more and more like the biggest ass hole douche there is.

Agreed , and wtf is up with jake? Dude might have serious mental issues. Phone Post 3.0

Jake is such a emotionally very sensitive. He seems like he was probably the kid who never belonged and never knew what he wanted in life. His home life seems like a total catastrophe. He is a good kid, and I think he means well and would likely die for anyone on his boat. He'll end up ok.

I'm not sure how much is production and what is reality, but if what is shown is even close, I hope Junior falls over the rail. Selfish guy who will shit on anyone just to get ahead for the moment. In the long run, it will catch. You earn a reputation for fucking people over, in any facet of life, you can never shake it.

He's a hype. It's the biggest thing going now. Everyone is getting started getting prescribed some Vicodin or Norco. They start to like it And it progresses rapidly. Heroin ends up cheaper and easier to get than the pills. Jake is on the down hill slide and dropping fast.
That is the type of work and crew where everyone has and does whatever to help them grind through a tough ass job. When your so fucked up the Hillstrand's say your too fucked, it's bad.

yeah Jr is a douche, I liked him last season but he has proved to be quite the back stabber.