#deadracoonTO

Jacqui Heinrich
Journalist · 1,228 Likes
 · 15 hrs · Edited · 

Toronto Animal Control is apparently dragging their feet picking up a dead raccoon, so people did THIS.

Thank you Internet and the people of Toronto. #deadraccoonTO

------

and then it went Viral.

http://uproxx.com/webculture/2015/07/dead-raccoon-memorial-toronto/

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Lmao God bless you all torontonions Phone Post 3.0

I framed picture got me. LOL Phone Post 3.0

Yossarian - I framed picture got me. LOL Phone Post 3.0
The flowers and cigarette in his little paws is fucking killing me. Phone Post 3.0

So instead of taking a minute out of their day to take care of the problem they take more time out of their day and do this? It's funny, but come on. Do you really have to wait for the city to come clean a dead raccoon of your sidewalk? Phone Post 3.0

R.I.P. Rocket.

Mayfield - So instead of taking a minute out of their day to take care of the problem they take more time out of their day and do this? It's funny, but come on. Do you really have to wait for the city to come clean a dead raccoon of your sidewalk? Phone Post 3.0
How long have you worked for the city of Toronto? Phone Post 3.0

I dont. But if a dead animal shows up on my sidewalk I'm not going to wait for the city to take care of it. Phone Post 3.0

come on dude.  did you like forget to have a sense of humor or something?

instead of throwing the thing in the trash, thousands of people were throroughly entertained.    I'd say that in it's death, the Coon's life purpose had been fulfilled. 

rip that wonderful dead Racoon

Mayfield - I dont. But if a dead animal shows up on my sidewalk I'm not going to wait for the city to take care of it. Phone Post 3.0
His name was Conrad. Have some goddamn respect. Phone Post 3.0

Burn some incense, and put up a kanji placard...like some thing out of a kung fu movie

Mayfield - I dont. But if a dead animal shows up on my sidewalk I'm not going to wait for the city to take care of it. Phone Post 3.0
That doesn't sound hilarious at all...

Atleast make a marionette puppet out of it and record video of it chasing your wife around the house. Phone Post 3.0

Mayfield - So instead of taking a minute out of their day to take care of the problem they take more time out of their day and do this? It's funny, but come on. Do you really have to wait for the city to come clean a dead raccoon of your sidewalk? Phone Post 3.0
Aspergers. You've got it. Phone Post 3.0

TedGlad -
His name was Conrad. Have some goddamn respect. Phone Post 3.0
Haha! Phone Post 3.0