Deal w/ Quinton Rumble Jackson? Pp injury? Rich ??

During his interview with Helwani Quinton sounded choked up, voice kinda wavering ? Seemed sad. Is it because he just lost 20% of his purse and no yellow card was issued?

Helwani asked about his weight and injury? Aside from Quinton calling out Rich Franklin he said something like this which was very suspect :

" You kno I sayin , You kno I sayin you kno I sayin .... Ah was injerred and cut 21 pounds kno I sayin ... I'm not gon say you kno I sayin wut mah irnjerree was you kno I sayin...

* CAMERA CUTS TO WEIGH IN VIDEO AND QUINTON IS HOLDING HIS PENIS ! *

A penis injury would definitely make you sad and keep you from running and working on cardio (sex).

THEN !!! *

".... you kno I sayin you kno I won't say how much weight I had to cut you kno I sayin ....."

WTF YOU JUST SAID IT WAS 21 POUNDS ??!!!

Is Quinton playing games ??? Phone Post

Nameless1 - A penis injury would definitely make you sad and keep you from running and working on cardio (sex).

hahahahahahahaha awesome

lol Phone Post

heh

So Bader by decision because rampage will gas.... Awesome. Thanks Rampage for taking it seriously after all the whinging to get on the card in the first place. Phone Post

Was wondering what was going to happen when Dana asked him what his weight was on his video blog in Japan 2. Rampage replied," You don't wanna know." Phone Post

I'm going to go ahead and hope you're calling him Rumble because of the missed weight...

Thought he wanted shogun ?

Now Franklin ?

Next week he'll be calling out ............... ! Phone Post

AxeKick1 - Shit troll Phone Post

My thoughts exactly. Quinton is trolling everyone right now and is probably in the best shape of his life.
Bader gon get slammed thru the Octagon floor :( Phone Post

What's Rampagage sayin?

Nameless1 -
AxeKick1 - Shit troll Phone Post

My thoughts exactly. Quinton is trolling everyone right now and is probably in the best shape of his life.
Bader gon get slammed thru the Octagon floor :( Phone Post

That would be pretty funny, but in reality he is probably being truthful. He will still come to fight, I still want a TKO from him too. Phone Post

Quinton on Fuel show now.

Talking about his injury and how much he loves Japan . Phone Post