Dealing with Athletic Hispanics

Hi I'm a no stripe green belt who's 150lbs. I have been training for about 9 months and was wondering how you deal with athletic Hispanics? I feel I'm being "bullied" around and this is why I've chosen to only roll with whites or blacks and asking the instructor NOT to roll as much as possible even if its deemed "disrespectful" (the instructor is half Mexican on his mothers side). Its not only there aggressiveness, but they also team up on me. Theres always a bunch of them together and they're relentless. Not to mention there breath always smells of cheap day old liquor. I'm thinking about changing schools but I'm afraid I may have the same problem elsewhere. I don't like rolling with other guys like me, they are too aggressive and skilled. I can see things more clearly with the blacks, it seems like I do better against them because of them just muscling and not actually using skill. Phone Post 3.0

Title should read "Dealing with Athletic Browns"

Step up your game, son.

Muffinho - Title should read "Dealing with Athletic Browns"

Step up your game, son.

LOL

OP didn't get it Phone Post

Lucian - Hi I'm a no stripe green belt who's 150lbs. I have been training for about 9 months and was wondering how you deal with athletic Hispanics? I feel I'm being "bullied" around and this is why I've chosen to only roll with whites or blacks and asking the instructor NOT to roll as much as possible even if its deemed "disrespectful" (the instructor is half Mexican on his mothers side). Its not only there aggressiveness, but they also team up on me. Theres always a bunch of them together and they're relentless. Not to mention there breath always smells of cheap day old liquor. I'm thinking about changing schools but I'm afraid I may have the same problem elsewhere. I don't like rolling with other guys like me, they are too aggressive and skilled. I can see things more clearly with the blacks, it seems like I do better against them because of them just muscling and not actually using skill. Phone Post 3.0

Hispanic = inhabitant of Hispania/Hispaniola = Dominican/Haitian

I guess jiujitsu is blowing up! Phone Post