Dealing with mental health issues in new york

I think it’s well said and I can get behind something like this. Funding might be an issue but cut out the bloated bullshit policies already in place.

2 Likes

He’s not wrong on this

3 Likes

I don’t think he’s wrong either. I think the people suffering from mental health issues would be better off receiving treatment than allowing them to suffer in a homeless environment.

I know in order to keep some of the mental health people against their will requires some type of forming but I think most just aren’t really aware of the opportunity for helping themselves and would accept treatment

1 Like

Polls show that in NYC what Yang said is overwhelmingly popular. So why dies the media care what a few thumb twitchers on Twitter say?

If you read only the NYT, you’d never know that the top three candidates in the race are relatively moderate.

1 Like

I deal with metal issues at home

2 Likes

I don’t like Yang, but he’s correct here.

2 Likes

Finally someone says it.

The number of crazies I’m crossing in NYC has gone way up. Almost got in a few fights. Get them off the street

1 Like

Libtard ogers unsure on how to respond.

1 Like

metal health will drive you mad imo

2 Likes

When you are right you are right and he is right.

2 Likes

I was in New York for the first time in ten years this past May and was shocked at the amount of crazies running around. They were loud and aggressive to anyone passing by and this was in front of the police.

1 Like

I work in the mental health/addictions/homelessness industry and we need more institutional settings.

2 Likes

If Yang is saying it, you can bet it hasn’t been carefully considered. That guy is all surface; no substance.

NYC has many of the finest mental health care facilities on the planet. The problem isn’t quality of care, nor lack of beds. Those specific people don’t want that specific help. That only leaves us with extreme solutions that most people find unpalatable.

1 Like