Dean Lister on the Up...

Lister by sub.

ttt

ponom, I'll give you an answer, but then I'd like this thread to go back to talk about Dean (it's intended purpose).

If given the right circumstances I would accept an offer. The truth is, I have very little to gain fighting Jeremy again. The truth also is Jeremy also has very little to gain (other than personal satisfaction) fighting me. I don't look for rematches (whether they're wins or losses), I prefer new challenges. The reality is it probably won't happen.

I'm actually unsure about this fight. I think both fighters are awesome. I think Dean has what it takes to sub Amar, but I know Amar has what it takes to knockout anyone. I give the edge to Dean (even though Amar has the experience).

Elvis

Boogey Man...

Elvis, they got to put you in the shows in Japan. You are definately and underrated fighter. Looking forward to your next fight. TTT for Elvis.

I think it's cool that TBA made the poster.

TBA & TBD are too of the most popular guys in the game. They're always announced on a card. But for some reason they never make it and someone else takes their spot.

Elvis

When did Dean go from being "The Machine" to "The Bogeyman"? I liked "The Machine" it rhymed.

a few years ago, I think it was his nickname...promotions called him the machine. Plus Boogey Man is different...wicked.

"Almeida (sp?) threw damn near every sub in the book at Suloev and couldnt finish him-and that triangle was sick."

Ricardo fought Semenov, not Amar. But, i think most people would say Amar is the better of the two so you're still correct that it'll be a very tough fight for Dean. When Amar and Semenov fought in IVC, they seemed to have agreed to a strict grappling match since both train together. Amar choked Semenov out. So i'd say Amar is the better grappler and a better striker. He also has some wicked throws.

I'm going w/ The Boogey Man...

by now this fight is over and i would like to think dean took amar, only by k.o. he has been training stand up with muay thai guyz and i bet he snuck a knee up the middle from the clinch......boog.E.man creepin' while you sleepin'.

I can't sleep!!!!!!!
Go Dean....................

can anyone find the results?

Hasn't fought yet....but Brandon is supposed to call me when the fight is over....ill post results for at least that match...puts cell phone on LOUD

ttt

ttt for results.. Lister!! damn its late..

Elvis to fight Roberto Travern, should be an awesome
battle.

Rudy- I cant sleep either, hurry the hell up though I gotta wake up early!

GREG MAC

Lister/Suloev sounds like a great matchup.

Can I get this event on Comcast cable? Anyone?