Dear America,

Please stop saying "white people" and say "white Americans". Because you dominate global culture, you tend to super-impose your cultural paradigm on the rest of the world, when in reality, the black/white schism currently dominating the global narrative is the result of policies and history that are isolated specifically to the United States. 

Or-- and this is a big or-- we could all stop thinking in generalities and start treating people as individuals and agents, start judging them on the content of their character and not the colour of their skin or the things people they are not even related to or share any kinship with did hundreds of years ago. Either one of those two options will be fine. I don't care. 

Highest Regards,

Pilgor 

1 Like

I think you need to deliver this message to more then just the "white people" of America.

baj54 -

I think you need to deliver this message to more then just the "white people" of America.

I didn’t specify race, I was talking about anyone who regularly references “white people” in a social context. 

Pilgor the goat -

Please stop saying "white people" and say "white Americans". Because you dominate global culture, you tend to super-impose your cultural paradigm on the rest of the world, when in reality, the black/white schism currently dominating the global narrative is the result of policies and history that are isolated specifically to the United States. 

Or-- and this is a big or-- we could all stop thinking in generalities and start treating people as individuals and agents, start judging them on the content of their character and not the colour of their skin or the things people they are not even related to or share any kinship with did hundreds of years ago. Either one of those two options will be fine. I don't care. 

Highest Regards,

Pilgor 

If we judge certain races by their character,  we end up worse than where we are... Stats don't lie.

Can you please just call me vanilla man? 

1 Like

Pilgor the goat - 

Highest Regards,

Pilgor 

What country are you from, good sir? 

You have to call me Nighthawk. 

I prefer that you call me StumpKnocker

Pilgor the goat -
baj54 -

I didn’t specify race, I was talking about anyone who regularly references “white people” in a social context. 

And you want to explain exactly what you meant by "white people" followed by "dominating global culture"? Are you trying to say that african americans dominate global culture or that people who say the word "white people" or "white americans" dominate global culture?

You then go into a free fall about how people should respect people based on their character. Your trying to get people who say "white people" or "white americans" too not use eacisy nomenclature. That just doesnt work for them its out of their scope of understanding

RhinoHog -
Pilgor the goat -

Highest Regards,

Pilgor 

If we judge certain races by their character,  we end up worse than where we are... Stats don't lie.

Racial groups don’t have “character”. They’re made up a vast spectrum of individuals and most of the statistical anomalies occur at the fringes of distribution, meaning two groups of 100 blacks and 100 whites, the main cohort of each will be regular citizens with a very slight increase in violent offenders at the tail of the curve that do all of the damage. Even more reason to not pre-judge people. 

I’m not talking about passive profiling as a matter of self preservation, either (which should include more data points than simply skin colour) I just mean in everyday life and discourse, there’s no reason to assume anything. 

Pilgor the goat - 

Highest Regards,

Pilgor 

Or you can fuck right off, mind your own damn business because there isn't a country out there that's fixed all of it's problems. So instead of virtue signaling on the internet why don't you do your fellow countrymen a favor and pitch in doing something besides advocating for the speech you would like to hear from a country you're not from.

David@accu -
Pilgor the goat - 

Highest Regards,

Pilgor 

Or you can fuck right off, mind your own damn business because there isn't a country out there that's fixed all of it's problems. So instead of virtue signaling on the internet why don't you do your fellow countrymen a favor and pitch in doing something besides advocating for the speech you would like to hear from a country you're not from.

Calm down. Then re-read what I wrote. I never said any of the shit you said I did. If everyone kept lumping you in with South Africa during apartheid because of the colour of your skin, you’d be justifiably annoyed. I “advocated” for exactly three things:

1. That all white people aren’t a group. Our national bonds are stronger than our complexion similarities.

2. Judging people on their complexion is a low resolution mechanism for accurate prediction of potential behaviour.

3. Judging people based on their complexion is morally insufficient. We can do better than that. 

It was more aimed at the black lives matter crowd’s anti-whit rhetoric, but pissing off both sides usually means a vein of truth has been hit, so I guess that’s a good thing. 

Pilgor the goat -

Highest Regards,

Pilgor 

Dear pussy from a country that doesn't matter: 

Skillrules -
Pilgor the goat - 

Highest Regards,

Pilgor 

how big of a pussy do you have to be to ignore this question? hahaha. op you just lost in your own thread. beat it, kiddo.

BrckNoHitBk -
Skillrules -
Pilgor the goat - 

Highest Regards,

Pilgor 

how big of a pussy do you have to be to ignore this question? hahaha. op you just lost in your own thread. beat it, kiddo.

Lol @ losing a thread. You’re taking things a bit too seriously here, guy. And I missed that post because this goddamned forum doesn’t update threads properly. 

Skillrules -
Pilgor the goat - 

Highest Regards,

Pilgor 

I’m Canadian.

Black Doug -
Pilgor the goat -

Highest Regards,

Pilgor 

I’m not a pussy, but you’re right about everything else. Especially the cargo short thing. 

baj54 -
Pilgor the goat -
baj54 -

And you want to explain exactly what you meant by "white people" followed by "dominating global culture"? Are you trying to say that african americans dominate global culture or that people who say the word "white people" or "white americans" dominate global culture?

You then go into a free fall about how people should respect people based on their character. Your trying to get people who say "white people" or "white americans" too not use eacisy nomenclature. That just doesnt work for them its out of their scope of understanding

I just meant America dominates global culture. I don’t think that’s a controversial opinion, but to be more clear I’ll narrow it down to western culture.

Pilgor the goat -
Black Doug -
Pilgor the goat -

Highest Regards,

Pilgor 

I’m not a pussy, but you’re right about everything else. Especially the cargo short thing. 

I know, even ned is wearing them again with flip flops. 

It has truly been a strange year, ma'am. 

1 Like