Dear CRE

In the EXTREMELY UNLIKELY IMPOSSIBLE CIRCUMSTANCE that Fedor Emelianenko (conqueror of 5 UFC Champions, the greatest fighter of all times, the only HW ever with a top-3 pfp ranking) manages to AGAINST ALL ODDS beat 4-0 Brett Rodgers, will you

1) Re-admit how great Fedor is or,

2) Start nuthugging 5-0 Brock Lesnar

Just trying to predict the shifting winds here...

cre is clearly an awesome gimmick

fedor would lose to a squirrel if it was in a cage

Im pretty open minded Cre, but this lil boosie .........

i mean COME ON

hes already on lesnar more than rogers, i think, so he has a cushion to fall back on.

but come on, boosie isnt that bad

Cre hustles people IMO.When he makes cash bets is when he is being serious.

BONEtheDOME - 
CRE - 
HardHittingHeeb - In the EXTREMELY UNLIKELY IMPOSSIBLE CIRCUMSTANCE that Fedor Emelianenko (conqueror of 5 UFC Champions, the greatest fighter of all times, the only HW ever with a top-3 pfp ranking) manages to AGAINST ALL ODDS beat 4-0 Brett Rodgers, will you

1) Re-admit how great Fedor is or,

2) Start nuthugging 5-0 Brock Lesnar

Just trying to predict the shifting winds here...

Well I would off like to start off by thanking Steve Mazzagatti for spoiling Brock's chances of ever going undefeated with his poor reffing, but I think in the future that loss may have an asterisk or horshoe next to it in the record books.

After Brett Rogers beats Fedor and his sloppy technique on the feet by KO I am going to look to help pick up and rehab the fallen fans of Fedor, many of whom will on the brink, by posting as many gifs, videos and pictures as possible, when appropriate, of Fedor getting KO'd.

Only will I relent when I see the name of TSGIGOR.

i haven't seen this fight in a while but . . . .

brock tapped right?

I predict he will jump on Brock's nuts.

CRE is just calling it like it is playa

nah we all know CRE loves Fedor, he just joshin us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40xVfPHRQwo