Dear Dana (FRAT)

Please stop being an ass hat.

Your biggest draw, and most professional fighter is having some personal issues, could be mental, physical, or family related,

And you get up in the press conference and bad mouth him.

Pretend like he owes you anything, when boxers drawing half the ppv crowd he does. Are making 10 million per fight while he s bringing in 4, but "he s made a shit ton of money", while you drop million dollar bets in Vegas and let nick the tooth live in your pool boy's pool house.

Also learn your own scoring system or change it, yes of course Johnny did more damage, and had the most dominant moments in the fight.

But gsp has paper skin, and cuts and bruises from a kiss on the cheek, while Hendricks has a beard and most of gsp s shots were right on the jaw.

The deciding factor is round 1, the judges can't go back and score it afterwards thinking, I guess I'll give that to Johnny because he did more damage in round 2. It was a close round, and maybe a draw.

But in your own bullshit spouting words, "you have to beat the champ", which rally isn't the case, but did Johny do that in round 1, the same way Gus won 3 rounds against jones, and you didn't even question that decision. Phone Post 3.0

What does FRAT, TME and AMA mean Phone Post 3.0

AMartinez20 - What does FRAT, TME and AMA mean Phone Post 3.0
FRAT = For Readers and Thinkers
TME = Tell me everything
AMA = Ask me anything Phone Post 3.0

Well put together op, bang on the money. Vu Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Benwahwah -
AMartinez20 - What does FRAT, TME and AMA mean Phone Post 3.0
FRAT = For Readers and Thinkers
TME = Tell me everything
AMA = Ask me anything Phone Post 3.0
Always thought FRAT stood for Fuck Reading All That. Phone Post

Signed....... DFW needs a vacation or a muzzle. Phone Post

VU OP. I don't see how this decision is getting as much controversy as it is. GSP has always bruised easily. Look at his face after the Condit and Diaz fights. Johny did more damage and had GSP hurt a couple times, but even Kenny Florian said in the post fight show that no where in the rule book does it say damage has anything to do with the outcome a fight.

Also, Dana is a scumbag when it comes to bashing his own fighters, especially a guy like GSP who's been a legend in the sport, nothing but an incredible company guy, and the most professional fighter in the UFC. He's made Dana millions, and instead of verifying what GSP was referring to when he said he has some personal issues, Dana takes it upon himself to shit on GSP in the press conference. It's one thing to say "I thought Hendricks won the fight, I have to talk to GSP about his issues, etc". But to call GSP weird and say some of the stuff he said, it's inexcusable. When it comes down to it, GSP has been nothing short of an incredible role model and professional figure in UFC, and Dana forgoes years of his relationship with him and decides to badmouth him without even knowing what GSP is dealing with.

Lorenzo should think about getting a new guy to run the day to day operations, or at least keep Dana off the microphone. Dana can be a good guy sometimes, but when he's a dickhead, he really makes it count.

I was actually impressed with BLAF for sticking up for gsp at the post fight presser when they were pushing for answers. BLAF told the press to shut up basically.

Where BLAF acted like a bit of an idiot, was blowing out of proportion the result of the fight. He acted like it was Hamil v Bisping when it was a close fight with an arguable round 1 being the determining round.

By definition that is not a blow out.

Yes the refs suck but this fight was not by far the biggest travesty in MMA, or even in the top ten.

You want the belt? Take the belt. Bottom line right there, ladies.

BigEyedFish - I was actually impressed with BLAF for sticking up for gsp at the post fight presser when they were pushing for answers. BLAF told the press to shut up basically.

Where BLAF acted like a bit of an idiot, was blowing out of proportion the result of the fight. He acted like it was Hamil v Bisping when it was a close fight with an arguable round 1 being the determining round.

By definition that is not a blow out.

Yes the refs suck but this fight was not by far the biggest travesty in MMA, or even in the top ten.

You want the belt? Take the belt. Bottom line right there, ladies.