Dear Felice Herrig

Morgz - 
Mr Positivity - Boob flash translated to nipple flash in my brain. Watched video and was disappointed. Phone Post 3.0

I sort of had a similar experience.  But then I perused the rest of her page, and some other online spank bank, and was rectified.

I think you meant erectified

Mr Positivity - Boob flash translated to nipple flash in my brain. Watched video and was disappointed. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed I am pissed Phone Post 3.0

Who else thinks she post op Phone Post 3.0

Never understood complaining about boobs. Like her or not, they're nice boobs, you saw them, now move along with your day.

It should be so simple. Phone Post 3.0

rafael_collado - Who cares about her boobs? Give me an asshole flash. Phone Post 3.0
When someone posts asshole flash vid, you should TOTALLY click on that link. Phone Post 3.0

She was way hotter before 40.

She'd be fun to ... grapple with.

I swear I don't know what you guys see in her. Not trying to be mean, but I wouldn't give her a second glance in a bar/club.

Is it the fuckin socks?> Help my limp pecker out, he only gots one eye and he just don't see it.

Watching the video long ago gave me a boner

Blazing Knees - I swear I don't know what you guys see in her. Not trying to be mean, but I wouldn't give her a second glance in a bar/club.

Is it the fuckin socks?> Help my limp pecker out, he only gots one eye and he just don't see it.

Nope, I agree with you.

In such a testosterone-fueled sport, any ounce of female exposure is magnified tenfold.

They get the same kind of visual leeway that teachers, doctors, or friends' moms get

Phone Post 3.0

Whoa. Phone Post 3.0

http://i.imgur.com/RikxbJT.jpg