Dear GSP... PLEASE

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
Malvert the Janitor -

GSP's blood and urine are not yet ready. Soon enough. Soon enough. 

GSP went through USADA testing voluntarily for the Hendricks fight - why would he do that 'Malvert the Janitor'?

No he didn't.
He went through VADA.
He told Vada what time period he wanted to be tested for, he knew what he would be tested for, and there was no out of competition testing.

Gsp's manager didn't want the athletic commissions enhanced testing because they wouldn't tell him what they were testing for.

Usada does out of competition testing, they randomly show up, they have better testing methods, and they save samples to retest in later years.

Just a coincidence that gsp keeps pushing his debut back? Or attempt to fix his biological passport for future testing?

^^^It is refreshing to see a well informed and intelligent post on here, rare as it may be.

Kudos.

eljamaiquino -
Malvert the Janitor -

GSP went through USADA testing voluntarily for the Hendricks fight - why would he do that 'Malvert the Janitor'?

No he didn't.
He went through VADA.
He told Vada what time period he wanted to be tested for, he knew what he would be tested for, and there was no out of competition testing.

Gsp's manager didn't want the athletic commissions enhanced testing because they wouldn't tell him what they were testing for.

Usada does out of competition testing, they randomly show up, they have better testing methods, and they save samples to retest in later years.

Just a coincidence that gsp keeps pushing his debut back? Or attempt to fix his biological passport for future testing?

Why VOLUNTARILY go through VADA at all, you fucking dorks?! To what end?

Why campaign to clean up the sport for an entire career and constantly press the issue?

Oh let me guess, all that was just to fool some fucking nerds on the internet who he will never meet, who have extensively studied his nipples and abs in a dark room? Gotcha.

^^^Sadly, this is the level much of MMA.tv is at. This guy actually does not know better than what he just posted.

He didn't do it to impress you, he does it for his image. He was cast for a movie recently and he was unwilling to simulate smoking a cigarette. Why is that? Because protecting his image to that level of obsessiveness is what he's like.

Also, you said campaigned for PED testing reform his entire career. It was actually at the tail end of his career that he began to push for it. He was planning on being clean and he needed his competition to be clean as well. The VADA thing was perfect, his image looks great (you bought it hook line and sinker) and he insures his opponent is clean. Of course no one was going to play along with him, he was known as one of the most egregious offenders in MMA circles. So the charade went forward, you bought it, and here we are.

Now he can't get cleared by USADA, now that the biggest bout of his life is on the line. Go figure..

SinCityHustler - ^^^Sadly, this is the level much of MMA.tv is at. This guy actually does not know better than what he just posted.

He didn't do it to impress you, he does it for his image. He was cast for a movie recently and he was unwilling to simulate smoking a cigarette. Why is that? Because protecting his image to that level of obsessiveness is what he's like.

Also, you said campaigned for PED testing reform his entire career. It was actually at the tail end of his career that he began to push for it. He was planning on being clean and he needed his competition to be clean as well. The VADA thing was perfect, his image looks great (you bought it hook line and sinker) and he insures his opponent is clean. Of course no one was going to play along with him, he was known as one of the most egregious offenders in MMA circles. So the charade went forward, you bought it, and here we are.

Now he can't get cleared by USADA, now that the biggest bout of his life is on the line. Go figure..

wow... does it still sting that badly SinCityHustler?

"To the death Georges!" 

And by 'MMA circles' I assume you mean yourself and a few other bitter Penn fans? Gotcha. *ensured, insured makes no sense.

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - 
SinCityHustler - ^^^Sadly, this is the level much of MMA.tv is at. This guy actually does not know better than what he just posted.

wow... does it still sting that badly SinCityHustler?

"To the death Georges!" 

You have never seen me complain about Penn/GSP bout(s) on here or anywhere. Sure he's a great fighter and I always appreciated his warrior spirit, but I've just never been much of a fan. I pointed him out as an example of fighters who have been exempted and still and were busted for PED violations by USADA. Why on earth would I bring him up "if it stung that badly"? This is about the Georges PED use, not about BJ Penn.

And by 'MMA circles' I assume you mean yourself and a few other bitter Penn fans? Gotcha. *ensured, insured makes no sense.

A Red Herring if i ever saw one. They pop up like weeds when George's comes up and PED's is the topic. Penn might still be under investigation for rape (not sure, I haven't kept up) but I'ma butt hurt Penn fan. Ok, if that's the best you've got.

Do I have to spell it out? MMA Circles - source?

Spell out the BJ Penn butt hurt fan aspect for me. I'm still stuck on that part. It's the central point of your argument. Can't be real, he's a butt hurt Penn fan.

No, actually although I certainly appreciate the guy, I've never especially been a fan and I certainly don't hold against GSP his wins over him. I thought the first bout was Penn's win, but not enough to hate anyone over it, and the 2nd bout GSP stopped him. Where in your mind would this Penn butt hurt have any validity at all?

GSP is said to be expecting a baby, his belly is so bloated . He has not yet been cleared by USADA despite months and months of having been ready to start testing. I won't say you're Canadian, I wont say you're gay, I wont even accuse you of having a liking to vaseline, but i will ask, how is it you're so naive? Are you dating GSP perhaps?

SinCityHustler -

A Red Herring if i ever saw one. They pop up like weeds when George's comes up and PED's is the topic. Penn might still be under investigation for rape (not sure, I haven't kept up) but I'ma butt hurt Penn fan. Ok, if that's the best you've got.

He is not under investigation- no. 

Malvert the Janitor - 
SinCityHustler -

He is not under investigation- no. 

Thanks, I had not kept up. Good for him and his fans. That wouldn't have been good.

SinCityHustler -

Spell out the BJ Penn butt hurt fan aspect for me. I'm still stuck on that part. It's the central point of your argument. Can't be real, he's a butt hurt Penn fan.

No, actually although I certainly appreciate the guy, I've never especially been a fan and I certainly don't hold against GSP his wins over him. I thought the first bout was Penn's win, but not enough to hate anyone over it, and the 2nd bout GSP stopped him. Where in your mind would this Penn butt hurt have any validity at all?

GSP is said to be expecting a baby, his belly is so bloated . He has not yet been cleared by USADA despite months and months of having been ready to start testing. I won't say you're Canadian, I wont say you're gay, I wont even accuse you of having a liking to vaseline, but i will ask, how is it you're so naive? Are you dating GSP perhaps?

Yap yap yap - lot of words for a tuck. Again, source?

Or are we back to you closesly inspecting his nipples and abs?

So wait? BJ Penn is somehow responsible for GSP's trepidation around timely USADA enrollment? 

That's odd. 

SinCityHustler -

Zero questions answered. Several words typed.

SinCityHustler -

No one answers to you. You want sources, either give up some pussy or put up some cash. You must think you matter around here.

eljamaiquino -
Malvert the Janitor -

No he didn't.
He went through VADA.

He also made it seem like he was going to pay for the bill but it turns out VADA was doing it to raise their own profile by attaching themselves to GSP.  VADA then placed GSP on the front of their website.  Huge conflict of interest and I don't blame Hendrix for backing out.  This company who has a vested interest in GSP now controls your fate.  No one oversees VADA.

SinCityHustler -
SinCityHustler -

No one answers to you. You want sources, either give up some pussy or put up some cash. You must think you matter around here.

Tuck it is then :)

Malvert the Janitor -

So wait? BJ Penn is somehow responsible for GSP's trepidation around timely USADA enrollment? 

That's odd. 

GSP making BJ quit and go cry to his Mum is the reason there are so many haters who make shit up. Thinly veiled BJ fans are easy to identify, despite a lot of bullshit to try and disguise their tears. 

FACT - GSP never pissed hot and campaigned to clean up the sport. The rest is conjecture and conspiracy theory. I'm out.

Malvert the Janitor -

That's odd. 

GSP making BJ quit and go cry to his Mum is the reason there are so many haters who make shit up. Thinly veiled BJ fans are easy to identify, despite a lot of bullshit to try and disguise their tears. 

FACT - GSP never pissed hot and campaigned to clean up the sport. The rest is conjecture and conspiracy theory. I'm out.

His blood and urine aren't quite ready, man. That's all. Don't blame anyone else for Georges' blood and urine.