***Dear Josh Resenthal***

When referees inspect a fighter's upper & lower body before letting said fighter walk into the Octagon/Cage, why don't referees also check said fighter's back? Granted, when fighters put their arms out in the corss, referees seem to check the shoulders and upper back. But that is not thorough enough, in my opinion, in order to ensure fairness and safety of combatants. Referees are checking for vaseline or something similar, so checking the back more thoroughly would be a good idea, even if the ref can't rub down every inch of the fighter.

lol wut ? Phone Post

When fighters put their arms out in the cross, they seem to check the shoulders and upper back. But it's not thorough enough, IMO

I always wondered why the frisked somebody if their shirt is off in the first place. Phone Post

The Hacks Murderer - I always wondered why the frisked somebody if their shirt is off in the first place. Phone Post

This Phone Post

Checking for slippery substances.

OP kinda has a point. They are checking for vaseline or something similar, so checking the back wouldn't be a bad idea.

But on that note you can't really rub down every inch of the fighter.... Beep. Phone Post

EnderTL - OP kinda has a point. They are checking for vaseline or something similar, so checking the back wouldn't be a bad idea.<br><br>But on that note you can't really rub down every inch of the fighter.... Beep.

Fair enough. But I think refs could stand to inspect fighters' backs more thoroughly

Jamiee - 
EnderTL - OP kinda has a point. They are checking for vaseline or something similar, so checking the back wouldn't be a bad idea.<br><br>But on that note you can't really rub down every inch of the fighter.... Beep.

Fair enough. But I think refs could stand to inspect fighters' backs more thoroughly

i think they should be subjected to the de-licing and firehouse shower that prisoners get before walking down to the cage.

Why is this attn: Josh Rosenthal? It's the commission you need to write a letter to.

What is the email of the commission?

just leave it now Phone Post

refs should still check fighters' lower backs to enforce the rule. It's a simple, harmless process that takes mere seconds.

Makes sense because that is a spot that can be laced with substance and spread to the mid section Phone Post