Dear LNPNinja...

Your time is nigh!

Tomorrow night, Rory is getting his lights turned out like he forgot to pay the bill!

IN Phone Post

Subbed for potential BJ win. Phone Post

There is no escaping destiny... Rory only needs to show up, take his ass whooping, and return home. Phone Post

Call Rory "Mr. Potato Head" cause his face is getting rearranged. Phone Post

His second favorite fighter is Penn, I don't think he's taking Rory lol Phone Post

MinnowInaMankiniGotAced -
Stephen Holder - Lol@ anyone pullin for rory even if he wins.

Lnpmaplesyrup fail.

When did Rory LNP anyone?

I think was trying to make a joke about lnpninja. Although, Rory was on top of Condit a lot and wasn't able to do anything with it at all, no ground and pound or sub attempts really, but that more to do with the fact Condit knows how to fight there.

Kind of shows you the next level GSP is really on. Phone Post

MasterofMartialArts - 

Subbed for potential BJ win. Phone Post

I am NOT a fan of Rory at all. BJ Penn is my favorite fighter of all time and I regret picking Rory to win. I wanted to take a SN bet against Tom because we bicker with eachother a lot. Back when I accepted I just wanted to win and we struggled to find a fight we disagreed on (Tom and I).

I will be rooting for Penn 100% and hope to pose to Tom. I failed picking against Penn. It was stupid of me. Phone Post

Muahahaha! Phone Post

Cung knocked my ace out - Rory by ragdoll Phone Post

Sadly this will prob be the case. Phone Post

Rory will definitely find out if his jaw is glass or iron tomorrow.I am guessing glass... Phone Post

I'm chaneling my inner CRE and hoping that by betting on Rory is curses him and he gets the ol' rock em on the feet, take em down, choke em out routine from Penn!!!!

Look at that spray Rory. Your blood will be shed!

Anyone know a good Facial Reconstruction surgeon? Give the number to Rory, please. Phone Post

Umm so what's the deal with this ?? Lol in for details. Phone Post

MinnowInaMankiniGotAced - This will be a passing of the torch. Same with Shogun-Gustaffson.

You were correct. Phone Post

Shogun isn't done yet. My heart doesn't want to believe it :( Phone Post

Well, LnPNinja, your pick was the better man tonight.

It was pretty rough watching BJ get handled like that.  I kept finding myself screaming "FUCK!  KNOCK HIM THE FUCK OUT, BJ!"

But, it didn't work.

I'll wear this name with pride knowing I stood by BJ, even as his time was coming to an end.

Tom O'BentOverByFitch -

Well, LnPNinja, your pick was the better man tonight.

It was pretty rough watching BJ get handled like that.  I kept finding myself screaming "FUCK!  KNOCK HIM THE FUCK OUT, BJ!"

But, it didn't work.

I'll wear this name with pride knowing I stood by BJ, even as his time was coming to an end.

Nice post Phone Post

I went back and watched the fight again, twice.

Brutal.  The next generation of MMA has arrived.