Dear LNPNinja...

Tom O'BentOverByFitch - 

I went back and watched the fight again, twice.

Brutal.  The next generation of MMA has arrived.

I couldn't watch it again. No way. 

Either way give me a day on the name. Probably going to do something to commemorate BJ Penn instead of being a dick with it. Cheers

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Tom O'BentOverByFitch - 

I went back and watched the fight again, twice.

Brutal.  The next generation of MMA has arrived.

I couldn't watch it again. No way. 

Either way give me a day on the name. Probably going to do something to commemorate BJ Penn instead of being a dick with it. Cheers

I had to.  Funny thing is that even knowing the outcome I was STILL screaming for BJ to knock Rory out. 

Penn is a legend and will always be one of my favorite fighters. 

In for renaming.

that's kinda fucked that laynpray says bj penn is his favorite fighter yet bet against him.

i could never do that. 

I had to bet against Fitch (#3 on my favorite fighters list)  because I am a jinx and whoever I bet on loses.

D241 - 

that's kinda fucked that laynpray says bj penn is his favorite fighter yet bet against him.

i could never do that. 

I am a realist. He is my favorite fighter, and always will be.

Tom O'BJPenn=LEGEND

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
D241 - 

i could never do that. 

You don't bet with your heart. Phone Post

I bet against my favorite teams all the time. I still cheer for them but if they lose I at least get some money out of it.

MostLegit - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
D241 - 

i could never do that. 

You don't bet with your heart. Phone Post

He didn't, which is why he won the bet.

But, the real question is-  Did he lose something else?  Is there a small chunk of his soul that is gone and can never be replaced?  Will he spend his nights awake, dreaming of the section of his heart that contained his love for BJ Penn?

Well?

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Tom O'BJPenn=LEGEND

Email sent!

Test