DEAR ONEFC, screwy rules will cost someone a belt

Screwy rules that confuse fighters can only cause more and more problems.

I can't even imagine what stupid reasoning they have for making a Mortal Kombat style 'Finish Him' pause while a fighter see an opening to end the fight.

Either that or Shimata or a different ref is going to get kicked in the face interjecting himself to assert this

IDIOTIC RULE

Agreed.

simple fix, pride rules plus elbows.

Hell, that will attract people from the pride days.

liukangstoupee - simple fix, pride rules plus elbows.

Hell, that will attract people from the pride days.

Oh my!!! Phone Post

Agreed.

I really want One Fc to succeed. There are so many good points about them, pride style judging, bringing back fighters who entertain even if they lose, lenne hardt etc

But it seems, at its core, unprofessionally run. Stupid unclear rule on soccer kicking, inconsistent refereeing. One fighter does illegal kicks and gets the win, another does the same and gets dq'ed.

And I doubt they do testing for steroids.

Also, that stuff Shimada tried to pull, by trying to kick out the ringside physicians and force big Tim to fight despite his complaints of doublevision (whether feigned or not) is simply unprofessional and dangerous. I've already started a thread on this after the last One Fc event. Bloodthirsty and inconsistent refs will harm the fighters.

They need to address all these if they are serious about being a legit challenge to the UFC. Phone Post

Go ahead and post that GIF where the referee waves the fighter over to finish him.

What are you looking at?  Finish him!