Dear Orcus-

Why?

What do you get out of this?

$$$

Trump broke him. It is quite a comical shitshow watching his posts.

Shills gonna shill.

MountainMedic - Why?

He's doing it for his liberal brothers. He's doing it for you.

StankieEdgar -
MountainMedic - Why?

He's doing it for his liberal brothers. He's doing it for you.
Lol.

Let him bang bro. That's what I say.

CloudStrife -

The "Fake News" awards truly broke him. Look at his post from last night.

What he has is mental illness.

CloudStrife -

This is literally it. Dude is broken for the rest of his life. I know a lot of people like this and I don't feel bad for them. They were so arrogant and were bullies leading up to the election. They deserve it and I enjoy their misery.

Where else can he shit post while furiously masturbating with a bowl of green jello ?

Cotton - What he has is mental illness.

This was my first thought.

Then I thought, no he's just a bad troll.

Then I realized, anyone who spends this much time and energy trolling clearly has mentall illness. 

I have come full circle.

dhughes -

This is clearly an attempt by MM to distance himself from the ongoing rumors that he is, in fact, a huge libtard. Nice try. We’re on to you and your liberalisms 

So he'll be a admin soon? Kirik rewards or so I hear .

fastnotch331 -
dhughes -

This is clearly an attempt by MM to distance himself from the ongoing rumors that he is, in fact, a huge libtard. Nice try. We’re on to you and your liberalisms 

So he'll be a admin soon? Kirik rewards or so I hear .

His name is Get A Grip Dude

Has Orcus done something wrong?

I’ve never understood why so many grown men would gang-up on someone like it was the 6th grade. Moderators especially (not saying MM is doing that here, but maybe a former mod did it routinely). 

It can’t simply be because he has political opinions, biases, and so on... can it? The majority of posters routinely post nonsense, propaganda, and defend it to no end. Orcus simply posts content that you would find at r/politicals and liberal slanted outlets. So what? He’s not even as bad as the crowd over there — just read through the headlines. 

I’ve heard about potential welching of some sort. Maybe it’s a character issue?

Can’t we all just get along?

Fill me in here.

mihow -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

I’ve never understood why so many grown men would gang-up on someone like it was the 6th grade. Moderators especially (not saying MM is doing that here, but maybe a former mod did it routinely). 

It can’t simply be because he has political opinions, biases, and so on... can it? The majority of posters routinely post nonsense, propaganda, and defend it to no end. Orcus simply posts content that you would find at r/politicals and liberal slanted outlets. So what? He’s not even as bad as the crowd over there — just read through the headlines. 

Fill me in here.

Fuck you!!

LOL

mihow -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Fill me in here.

Fuck you!!

Fuck YOU, faggot!

I’m serious. What am I missing?

I almost made this thread today too looooooooool

He is likely one of those ShariaBlue faggots trying to 'correct the record'

murfamurph -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Fill me in here.

I know you are not serious but he riddles the og with logical fallacies and dishonesty. Theres a start.

Come on...

This isn’t an intellectual forum. We’re not engaging in formal arguments or something. Fallacy is the norm.

Are you red-pilled... or what?