Dear Rashad...

You might be the first fighter I've ever seen in the history of combat sports show ZERO ring rust.

Props to you Sir. That being said, I shall root for you for one fight, and one fight only, against Mr. Jones.

All the best,

Me

(Pre-Bader FUTA1! Army Member)

bones gonna break dat fool

Whether Bones beats him or not, nobody can take away from the fact Rashad looked beyond good last night - he flat out looked like a different fighter, I've never seen him have so much fire in his eyes.

he looks good here too...not even using his hands.... thats talent n skill u cant teach

Well that was truly pointless and malicious!

supersaiyan - he looks good here too...not even using his hands.... thats talent n skill u cant teach

That's levitation holmes.

his hands did look good, his speed and strength looked impressive as well.

there's no way he'd be lobbying so hard for a fight with Jones if he didn't think he could win.

that being said, Tito should get loser of Forrest vs. Shogun, unless it's Forrest, then I'd like to see him face the loser of Lil Nog vs. Rich, unless it's Lil Nog, then I'd rather see anything else...

supersaiyan - he looks good here too...not even using his hands.... thats talent n skill u cant teach

Dont make too much fun of him , your kid might be born looking like that!!

lol!!

jjj2121 - 

That's levitation holmes.

lol

Chris Power - Well that was truly pointless and malicious!

OMG Nooo!!

* dials Bernard Hopkins for tips*

Rashad is alright in my book. Phone Post

showed a killer instinct that we haven't seen since the griffin fight. I was critical of his silva and rampage performances, but blown away by the tito fight.

it was Tito ...not vitor, bones , silva or machida

supersaiyan - it was Tito ...not vitor, bones , silva or machida

the last time Tito was finished was 2006 when he got hit with bricks by lidell

Infamous Ed - 
supersaiyan - it was Tito ...not vitor, bones , silva or machida

the last time Tito was finished was 2006 when he got hit with bricks by lidell

this.