Dear Roy Nelson

I really like this guy. I dont know why but seeing him fight makes me happy. I understand he is a rebel, he doesnt like taking orders and does things his way, which is why he kept the beard because dana told him to shave it. But what I really dislike is this attitude of his. Why are you complaining dude. Like you didnt ever deserve a title shot so... Wtf? Like... I dont understand? If he knocks out ppl or submits impressive people then the title shot will come itself. Theres none of this political crap he talks about. NEED I REMIND YOU ALL IF roy nelson beat JDS he would of got the title shot. BUT HE LOST. Self promotion of a fighter is what helps get you in front of the line for the shot, but hes doing it wrong.

Roy Nelson if your reading this, please just let your skills do the talking. Finish any of the top HW. Werdum, JDS, Reem, Big Nog and you will get the title shot.

I know this may come off negative and you may not like me (thank god for the internet you dont know who i am) i am still a fan of yours and would still want your signature when i meet you one day. Phone Post 3.0

Unwariestpickle - Frat. I'm not reading three paragraphs on Roy Nelson.

He should retire after this next fight IMO
People like this make me wonder, why even come to the UG. No point posting on a forum if you dont read. Phone Post 3.0

That is all.

^^^Well said.

Thought he was sick for the jds fight.... Phone Post 3.0

remember when Mike WHitman had a problem with roy on the ultimate fighter? Roy wouldnt listen to the coaches and he just wanted to do things his own way.

MMALOGIC - remember when Mike WHitman had a problem with roy on the ultimate fighter? Roy wouldnt listen to the coaches and he just wanted to do things his own way.
Yes, Roy resembles Frank Sinatra in several respects - including the fact that he did it his way. Phone Post 3.0