Dear Secretary Mattis

Please don't resign, ever.

Sincerely,
Tomato J. Can

hes good

He's the last adult standing.

Agreed.

With Pompeo at State and Bolton as NSA... "Mad Dog" Mattis is the only moderating voice..

China gonna get it

He’s the only person in the administration who is coming out looking as good or better than when he started.  

He doesn't give a shit about polotics and isn't trying to play that game. Simply a solider who is trying his  best to serve his country.  

Tomato Can - Please don't resign, ever.

Sincerely,
Tomato J. Can

Agreed

BlueDream -

He doesn't give a shit about polotics and isn't trying to play that game. Simply a solider who is trying his  best to serve his country.  

Which is why we need him to run for office.

Ebony -
BlueDream -

This

Ebony -
BlueDream -

Hell yes. 

Ebony - 
BlueDream -

We need him to stay exactly where he is for the duration of this administration.

BlueDream - 

I'd say the same thing about McMaster.

From all accounts, his problem was that he insisted in giving Trump comprehensive, nuanced presentations that explored all options and consequences, and not a bunch of easily digestible pictures, and Trump wasn't having that.

Slowshot -
BlueDream - 

From all accounts, his problem was that he insisted in giving Trump comprehensive, nuanced presentations that explored all options and consequences, and not a bunch of easily digestible pictures, and Trump wasn't having that.

And publicly admonishing Russia

But to OPs point, yes please stay.  The worst thing that can happen is a bunch of people who have never been in a war, plan a war.

OP, whats the J stand for?

He is one bad American! MAGA

TheOGs#1RoyalsFan - 

I personally think we need a gay black female.  I don’t actually care about politics or positions, I only care about intersectionality and crushing the white supremecist patriarchy.  

- The Delocratic Party that OP supports

This is such an odd fucking thread that leads me to believe Tomato Can has either had his account hacked or that he doesn’t understand the extreme hypocracy of everything he has stood for politically on this forum vs this thread.  What’s next, Traven is going to create a bunch of support threads for Bernie Sanders.

What convinced you that posting any of this unintelligible nonsense was a good idea?

AlphaSlap - 
Slowshot -
BlueDream - 

And publicly admonishing Russia

But to OPs point, yes please stay.  The worst thing that can happen is a bunch of people who have never been in a war, plan a war.

VU

TheOGs#1RoyalsFan - 
Tomato Can -
TheOGs#1RoyalsFan - 

I personally think we need a gay black female.  I don’t actually care about politics or positions, I only care about intersectionality and crushing the white supremecist patriarchy.  

This is such an odd fucking thread that leads me to believe Tomato Can has either had his account hacked or that he doesn’t understand the extreme hypocracy of everything he has stood for politically on this forum vs this thread.  What’s next, Traven is going to create a bunch of support threads for Bernie Sanders.

What convinced you that posting any of this unintelligible nonsense was a good idea?

I see your response follows the same logic as the OP.

My post is “unintelligible”, yet you feel a need to respond.  Smooth 

Yes, I felt the need to inform you of your post's apparent lack of coherence or purpose. I'm trying to help you out, bro.

TheOGs#1RoyalsFan -

So you want Condoleeza Rice back?