Dear Zachary

Yeah, I knew it would be a sad documentary. Holy Fuck, I wasn't prepared. Eyes will be puffy in the morning. Phone Post 3.0

I'm watching "drop dead gorgeous" now just to counter my shattered state. Phone Post 3.0

I was drunk. My fiancée had fallen asleep. Turned it on expecting to pass out. When shit finally went down I had tears running down my face. My girl woke up and was like "what's wrong." I responded with "fuck his documentary and fuck that crazy bitch."

10/10. Phone Post 3.0

Took me 24 hours to feel right again.

Great documentary.

Check out Capturing the Friedmans. Best documentary I have ever seen, and I am a documentary junkie. Phone Post 3.0

Happened here, that crazy cunt was actually trying to get my buddy to go home with her from a bar one night, he didn't know who Turner was until a chick he knew told him and he scrammed the fuck outta there. Phone Post 3.0

Saddest thing I have ever watched. Great documentary though. Phone Post 3.0

Bilge Water - Happened here, that crazy cunt was actually trying to get my buddy to go home with her from a bar one night, he didn't know who Turner was until a chick he knew told him and he scrammed the fuck outta there. Phone Post 3.0
Fook sake Phone Post 3.0

Sad as in you're still glad you watched it?

Or like it took a part of your soul?

Debating if I should do this to myself Phone Post 3.0

Spuds Buckley - Sad as in you're still glad you watched it?

It is incredibly well made and gets a strong emotional reaction.

I'm glad I watched it, but it was gut wrenching during. Phone Post 3.0

Amazing documentary.

And I hope she's burning in a special circle of hell made just for her. Phone Post 3.0

I felt like someone punched me in the gut for just reminding me of the world's hugest cunts(wife and judge).

Fucking Canada Phone Post 3.0

Incredible documentary. As rage inducing as it is heart wrenching. Phone Post 3.0

A must watch! Its important for everyone to know that the potential for this type of evil clusterfuck truly exists in the world.... Scary! Phone Post 3.0

Spuds Buckley - Sad as in you're still glad you watched it?

Honestly, it's a must watch. I tried explaining everything to my wife, and realized that the director did a great job of presenting everything.

Heart aching, but brilliantly made. Will watch again. Phone Post 3.0

I have cried once in the past 20 years, it was watching this documentary. His parents made me resent mine. They were truly amazing, inspirational people. Phone Post 3.0

Tragic story and an incredible documentary Phone Post 3.0

What's it about? Phone Post 3.0

Yeh it destroyed me for most of the day. Had to follow it with step brothers to get me back in the game. Phone Post 3.0