Death at Six Flags by falling off coaster

Arlington PD confirmed a a death by falling off the Texas Giant roller coaster today.

That's some scary shit! Phone Post 3.0

Was it a fat person?

There have been multiple reports via Twitter this evening of a death at Six Flags Over Texas. Several have said someone fell off the Texas Giant roller coaster. One source says a woman fell from the ride.

But Arlington police want to be clear: They are not confirming anything until they meet with Six Flags officials. That meeting is taking place at this very moment concerning what officials are calling “a major incident.”

Texas Giant roller coaster:

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro/20130719-breaking-news-arlington-police-fire-at-six-flags-for-fatal-incident-involving-texas-giant-roller-coaster.ece

Breaking news: Woman killed while riding Texas Giant roller coaster, Six Flags confirms

Fuck I just rode it a few weeks ago! Phone Post

Six Flags Over Texas spokesperson Sharon Parker just sent a statement that says in full:

We are deeply saddened to share that earlier this evening an adult woman died in the park while on the Texas Giant. Park medical staff and local paramedics responded immediately. Since the safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority, the ride has been closed pending further investigation. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends during this difficult time.

Wow. Scary shit. Phone Post 3.0

Well I know where it gets its name from... Phone Post

Damn, that's one of my deepest fears. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post

Not even an upside down one either it looks like. So either human error, or obese woman.

in for how it happened.

Final Destination Phone Post

DwadingInSpursTears - Damn, that's one of my deepest fears. Phone Post 3.0
Me too especially while I'm on them lol Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill - 

Not even an upside down one either it looks like. So either human error, or obese woman.

Why would a fattie more likely die? Because the harnesses aren't capable of locking in or something?

Falling off or while riding? Big difference.

Holy shit that sucks

Kinkle - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Why would a fattie more likely die? Because the harnesses aren't capable of locking in or something?

Momentum of a hard turn being too much plus their weight, or the harness, just speculating and imagining a walmart person flying through the air

From local reports, people are saying she flew off the coaster and fell from a very high part of the ride..... Phone Post 3.0