Death by age

I was sitting here thinking. In the past let's say 100 years is there an age that no body has died on? Like the "safe" year. I think there has to have been a death at every age

Along with that I wonder what ages are the most death and least deaths. Phone Post 3.0

It's a little early in the morning to be this fucked up don't you think?

In my research nobody ever died when 13 years old, crazy! Phone Post 3.0

TzTinkle - It's a little early in the morning to be this fucked up don't you think?
Nah man it's 2 here Phone Post 3.0

Right now, people are dying worldwide at about 1.8 per second. Phone Post 3.0

Did my 7 year old make an account here? Phone Post 3.0

The death rate averaged over the population (both genders) is at it's lowest around age 10.

Really, c'mon bman!? Phone Post 3.0

homegrowncone - 

The death rate averaged over the population (both genders) is at it's lowest around age 10.

10'rs gonna 10

Sounded better in my head.

I'll just see my way out ... Phone Post 3.0

142 Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel - Nobody has ever died at the ages of 3, 41, or 79. I believe there's some connection to prime numbers.
Lol.

Feeeeyewf. Phone Post 3.0

OblongBox -
homegrowncone - 

10'rs gonna 10
That's the lowest.... Do you know what year is the highest year in which people die?

Their last year Phone Post 3.0

Eleventy.

Square root of negative 1? Phone Post 3.0

Holy sh#t this thread has been a good LOL.

Are you really this stupid lol Phone Post 3.0

Pass the bong op Phone Post 3.0

Bman15 - I was sitting here thinking. In the past let's say 100 years is there an age that no body has died on? Like the "safe" year. I think there has to have been a death at every age

Along with that I wonder what ages are the most death and least deaths. Phone Post 3.0

Nobody has ever died at the age of 118, 120 or 121.

Some bitch in France lived to 122......

But if you live past 122, statistically speaking, you will never die.  Because nobody else has.

What the fuck you smokin, OP?

Lol fuck I feel so stupid. I don't know what I was trying to say

From age 0 to 100 what age has the least deaths and what age has the most deaths? Am I that retarded that I think this makes sense Phone Post 3.0