Deathly Hallows pt2

Harry Potter movie...so incredibly good. I empathize with those who are sad to see it all come to an end, but in my empathy I blow all of you a raspberry, since I've not yet read the books and so I get to enjoy this wonderful tale ALL OVER AGAIN.

Those of you who've read the books already...sucks to be you. Reread them if you wish, but you'll never enjoy them as much as I will in my first reading :-P

Buddhadev - Harry Potter movie...so incredibly good. I empathize with those who are sad to see it all come to an end, but in my empathy I blow all of you a raspberry, since I've not yet read the books and so I get to enjoy this wonderful tale ALL OVER AGAIN.

Those of you who've read the books already...sucks to be you. Reread them if you wish, but you'll never enjoy them as much as I will in my first reading :-P

lol retard. we already got experience our own first reading. and got to grow up with the books. and got to experience the anticipation leading up to a release of a book. you dumbass Phone Post

It was pretty good, but it did seem rather rushed in places, and I did miss some of the stuff from the books ending (pre timeskip)

was good

RicePicker - lol retard. we already got experience our own first reading. and got to grow up with the books. and got to experience the anticipation leading up to a release of a book. you dumbass Phone Post

Wow...overreaction much?

Saw it Sunday morning.  My first criticism is I didn't like the way the actors looked in the epilogue.  Other than that...LOVED it! 

It was good but I was distracted by a crying baby and some frustrating questions/complaints I had through the series (I never read the books). I think I'll like it more when I see it again at home.

I thought the epilogue was kind of dumb and pointless.

orcus -  It was good but I was distracted by a crying baby and some frustrating questions/complaints I had through the series (I never read the books). I think I'll like it more when I see it again at home.

Exactly how I felt when I read the book. I feel like Rowling may have added it to keep herself from writing any more books about the protagonists when theyre still young.

GriffinQ - 
orcus -  It was good but I was distracted by a crying baby and some frustrating questions/complaints I had through the series (I never read the books). I think I'll like it more when I see it again at home.

Exactly how I felt when I read the book. I feel like Rowling may have added it to keep herself from writing any more books about the protagonists when theyre still young.

Or to keep others from doing so!