Debates will be final nail in Trump's covfefe

2020 US Election Odds: Joe Biden Expected To Defeat Donald Trump In Presidential Election Debate

Online bookmakers predict Joe Biden will win the opening presidential election debate in Cleveland.

3 Likes

![](upload://g1slhKPrZxIGVpQVe3bHCQqMsf2.gif)

18 Likes

Who's taking these bets?

Kip Kinkle -

Who's taking these bets?

And under what criteria? Who "wins" is an opinion, not a fact.

2 Likes

I REMEMBER WHEN TROLLS TRIED. CAPSLOCK ON FOR TROLLS 2020

4 Likes
CokeZero - 2020 US Election Odds: Joe Biden Expected To Defeat Donald Trump In Presidential Election Debate

Online bookmakers predict Joe Biden will win the opening presidential election debate in Cleveland.

OP got out of bed and thought “what kind of retarded ass shit am i going to come up with today?”

2 Likes
joesonshuevos -

I REMEMBER WHEN TROLLS TRIED. CAPSLOCK ON FOR TROLLS 2020

WE WILL JUST ALL SIT HERE AND YELL AT EACH OTHER!

OP lookng in the mirror this morning pondering his next gem of a thread..

![](upload://ep4LOj58l6Z2yuFA5Y9V0casWoc.gif)

4 Likes

All he has to do is rattle of the same 90second blurb he’s been doing for 40 years and he will be viewed as “not a total retard” so it passes the incredibly low bar that is set for him, thus securing a victory.  

1 Like

The malarkey ends Nov 3.

First debate is in 8 days. We'll find out soon one way or the other.

mrblonde1281 - 

All he has to do is rattle of the same 90second blurb he’s been doing for 40 years and he will be viewed as “not a total retard” so it passes the incredibly low bar that is set for him, thus securing a victory.  

he will break down completely

Trump did not prepare for the Clinton debates in 2016… No mock debates etc.

He is practicing and preparing this time… I think Trump is pissed and wants to embarrass old Joe in front of the world.

If i were Biden I’d fake CV or maybe just go out and get it.

Like lassie it might put him out of his misery

OblongBox - 
Kip Kinkle -

Who's taking these bets?

Right…

It’s like the memes where Biden speaks complete gibberish and the left looks on with amazement claiming he has such a beautiful way with words.

No matter what he mumbles or how long he naps during the debate the TDS tards will claim a win.

1 Like
OblongBox - 
Kip Kinkle -

Who's taking these bets?

Good point.

The bet should be on who is president by February.

androb -
mrblonde1281 - 

he will break down completely

Trump did not prepare for the Clinton debates in 2016… No mock debates etc.

He is practicing and preparing this time… I think Trump is pissed and wants to embarrass old Joe in front of the world.

If i were Biden I’d fake CV or maybe just go out and get it.

Like lassie it might put him out of his misery

just yesterday Jo did a press conference with the worst acting youll ever see. it was the calling in sick to work voice when your really bad at it. 90% odds he is "stricken with the rona" by the time the 1st debate comes.   

This is silly unless you define what the criteria is.

Debates have turned into a spectacle - not about who articulates their vision in the most persuasive manner. Trump will turn the debates into a circus and will win as a result.

Without a doubt the media will say Biden won the debate. Some quotes from the talking heads post debate. I would bet a handful of these are said, word for word.

“Virtuoso performance”

"Emotional response from the former Vice President

“Biden was more than capable…”

“Decisive victory for Biden”

“Dominated the second half of the debate”

“Dazzling”

“Biden’s response to _________ could not have any better”

“Dare I saw Obama-esque tonight”

“Shattered all expectations”

“Passionate”

“Attacked Trump vigorously on ________”

“Showed the kind of fight America needs in their President”

5 Likes

Everyone in here have a crystal fucking ball or something?  No one knows what the fuck is really going to happen until it happens, jfc.

Biden could just stutter and shit his pants the whole time, and liberals will claim he won.

CokeZero - 2020 US Election Odds: Joe Biden Expected To Defeat Donald Trump In Presidential Election Debate

So you’re saying Vegas is about to create a lot of new millionaires?