Debates will be final nail in Trump's covfefe

4 Likes

Moderator:  Vice President Biden, people have expressed concerns about your mental fitness being up to the task of the rigors of the position.  How to you address those concerns?

Biden:  90 second response that is memorized and does very little to address the concern.

Hi totally new poster...

Biden hasn't been asked a tough question in months. I don't care which candidate you root for, but Trump is the one putting himself out there every week.

Samoa -

Moderator:  Vice President Biden, people have expressed concerns about your mental fitness being up to the task of the rigors of the position.  How to you address those concerns?

Biden:  90 second response that is memorized and does very little to address the concern.

And when the question is put to Trump: 

"I have a very good ughhh *searches for word and can't find it, points to head instead*, my uncle was a professor at MIT, very beautiful campus, and I know words, I have the best words.  I saved America from Covid via a herd mentality, and let's not forget to lock up Hillary! "

CokeZero - 2020 US Election Odds: Joe Biden Expected To Defeat Donald Trump In Presidential Election Debate

Online bookmakers predict Joe Biden will win the opening presidential election debate in Cleveland.

I see you made up your screen name by taking the drug you’re on and your contribution to society.

2 Likes
jcblass - Without a doubt the media will say Biden won the debate. Some quotes from the talking heads post debate. I would bet a handful of these are said, word for word.

“Virtuoso performance”

"Emotional response from the former Vice President

“Biden was more than capable…”

“Decisive victory for Biden”

“Dominated the second half of the debate”

“Dazzling”

“Biden’s response to _________ could not have any better”

“Dare I saw Obama-esque tonight”

“Shattered all expectations”

“Passionate”

“Attacked Trump vigorously on ________”

"Showed the kind of fight America needs in their President"

That is nothing compared to the simping of this forum for Trump.

Samoa -

Followed by "Good morning.... Sunday morning..."

Biden will take a double dose of his anti-alzaheimer medication. He’ll also get some prepared questions from Wallace too. I think he’ll be okay. Trump will be as he’s always; brash New Yorker that millennials and tds-sufferers seem to hate. So, it’ll needs hard to say who actually “wins” the debate.

Samoa - 

And then he’ll get mad and challenge the moderator to a push up contest

CokeZero - 2020 US Election Odds: Joe Biden Expected To Defeat Donald Trump In Presidential Election Debate

Online bookmakers predict Joe Biden will win the opening presidential election debate in Cleveland.

I still think Biden doesn’t need to debate Trump. What good will come out of it? He’s so far ahead that it can’t help him. He should stay in his basement till the inauguration.

JoMi -
CokeZero - 2020 US Election Odds: Joe Biden Expected To Defeat Donald Trump In Presidential Election Debate

I still think Biden doesn’t need to debate Trump. What good will come out of it? He’s so far ahead that it can’t help him. He should stay in his basement till the inauguration.

I know your joking but if there are no debates for what ever reason. There shouldnt be an election. No matter what side dicktucks. How can you confidently vote for either one when neither has said what they plan on doing? At that point your voting red team, blue team. Which is not what we as a nation should be doing. Let them lay it all out there and let the people decide who is best to run the country. Personally there is nothing more biden needs to say in order for me not to vote for Trump. He has failed this country for 47 years. Who in their cod dam right mind actually believes it will be different if he is given four more years? Trump up until the covid nonsense had it in the bag. Your not going to be able to tell anyone with half a brain otherwise. 

Joe Biden couldn’t outdebate a corpse…

OblongBox - 
Kip Kinkle -

Who's taking these bets?

And under what criteria? Who "wins" is an opinion, not a fact.

Are we bringing in three judges to score the bout?

You're correct, basically all conservatives (that support Trump) and Fox will claim Trump won, and all liberals, trump hating conservatives, and the entire MSM will claim Biden won.

There is no winner, it's just based on the preconcieved bias that already existed in the head of the person viewing it. 

Beyond that, let's not pretend about Biden shall we? Even if he some how pulls of a partially acceptable debate performance (something I seriously doubt he can do over 3 debates) we have tape after tape of him simply losing his way, spouting nonsense, and acting just like what many of us have expierenced with elderly relatives going the mental decline for various reasons. Democrats have very openly pushed an "Anyone But Trump" policy and it's clear based on the candidate they chose.

It's the same if not a little wose than Trumpers. 

Why? Because some of the die hard Trump supporters are clearly brain dead, but allegedly liberals are the smart ones. They are the group that consistantly talks about how dumb somoene would have to be to excuse Trump every time he screws up, and yet they KNOW Biden is a bad candidate for a multitude of reasons, and most likely would have to step down before the end of his first term but they are pushing him anyway and pretending there are no issues. I can't understand why they didn't find a better candidate, unless there literally isn't one that a majority of liberals would have voted for.

AlphaSlap - 
jcblass - Without a doubt the media will say Biden won the debate. Some quotes from the talking heads post debate. I would bet a handful of these are said, word for word.

“Virtuoso performance”

"Emotional response from the former Vice President

“Biden was more than capable…”

“Decisive victory for Biden”

“Dominated the second half of the debate”

“Dazzling”

“Biden’s response to _________ could not have any better”

“Dare I saw Obama-esque tonight”

“Shattered all expectations”

“Passionate”

“Attacked Trump vigorously on ________”

"Showed the kind of fight America needs in their President"

That is nothing compared to the simping of this forum for Trump.

Perhaps, but this forum is has zero influence on anything. The media on the other hand is very powerful, so when they “simp” (whatever the fuck that means, probably some liberal pussy word) it’s impactful.

Biden held his own in the DNC debates. He bitchslapped Steyer right off the stage. The biggest threat was Kamala and then she got owned by Tulsi.

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EepMWwTPHEs

Already has one billionaire shook on the debate stage

Screenname checks out

CokeZero - 2020 US Election Odds: Joe Biden Expected To Defeat Donald Trump In Presidential Election Debate

Your take is more "NewCoke" then "CokeZero"