Decals on Trucks and Cars

It's just trashy and immature, please stop doing it.

Product stickers like Yeti are idiotic. No one cares what brand you like. Yeti is not paying you to advertise for them.

Lifestyle stickers like "salt life" are just gay. Again no one cares that you like the ocean. Who doesn't?

Location stickers for vacation spots? Oh you went to Ocean City for a 3 day weekend? Whoopity fuckin doo.

Band stickers? Hey hippie, get a real job and stop trying to cover the fact that you're driving a beater.

Super trashy. I will never put stickers on my car like a 12 year old girl putting stickers on her trapper keeper lmao

Always found it odd when someone still has a bumper sticker for some Presidential candidate that lost like 2 elections ago.

two stickers on my back window for flatearth and room temp water

People who cover their vehicles with bumper stickers are typically loud mouth opionated knowitalls who need a punch in the mouth!

1 Like

I'll take it a step further. I don't even do decals on my clothes. Maybe a little embroidered logo on a button down, or something from my college. But I dont want a walking jumpman advertisement on a t-shirt or any of those god awful mma lifestyle brands. 

densefog -

Sorry, my $85k Audi has a small Dead sticker on it. So have my last 10. Beat off.

Not sure why the need to inform on the make and cost of your vehicle

I put a Yeti one on so everyone knows I paid $300 for a cooler.

My rule of thumb is that usually the more stickers, the more batshit insane the driver is.

Agreed.  I even took off the sticker the dealership had put on there.

Wanna know whats even gayer? People who give a fuck what others put on their car.

Even gayer? People who complain about stickers on a mma forum.

densefog -
ufc98newb -
densefog -

Sorry, my $85k Audi has a small Dead sticker on it. So have my last 10. Beat off.

Not sure why the need to inform on the make and cost of your vehicle

Because the OP said band stickers on beaters. Try to keep up.

Lol. You win this one!

sundin4prez -

Wanna know whats even gayer? People who give a fuck what others put on their car.

So what is in good taste to discuss on an off topic forum within an mma site?

densefog -

A dead sticker on an Audi? 

Oh the ironing. 

Munk - It's just trashy and immature, please stop doing it.

Product stickers like Yeti are idiotic. No one cares what brand you like. Yeti is not paying you to advertise for them.

Lifestyle stickers like "salt life" are just gay. Again no one cares that you like the ocean. Who doesn't?

Location stickers for vacation spots? Oh you went to Ocean City for a 3 day weekend? Whoopity fuckin doo.

Band stickers? Hey hippie, get a real job and stop trying to cover the fact that you're driving a beater.

yesterday i saw thd typical college stoner station wagon all the pot head stickers all over and 20 sum of them. I saw a bmw e46 m3 the other day and left front bumper had a sticker i was like wtf. What abouy people who keep yhe dealer they bought it from sticker? id tell them take that shit off before i leave

Yep they are retarded .

PatK - 

LMAO

headroll -

People who cover their vehicles with bumper stickers are typically loud mouth opionated knowitalls who need a punch in the mouth!

Before social media, peoole posted bunper stickers to their cars

sundin4prez - 

And gayer than that? Someone who get's upset about a negative opinion of your stickers on an MMA forum.

Damn son, you just got pwned!

#PWNT

Somebody get this boy a rainbow sticker for his forehead.

#GayStickerPwnt